SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- P. Pillai, Everything is Marketing and Marketing is Everything. The Marketing Review (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Liebenow, S. Uedelhoven, M. Stricker, J. Nachwei, Quality in Competency Management: An Explorative Study to Develop a Benchmark for Competency Modeling and Competency Models. Zeitschrift für Arbeits und Organisationspsychologie, 64, 2, 120-148 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Weber, J. Lee, A. Crawford, A suggested best practices for enhancing performance of soft skills with entry-level hospitality managers. Anatolia-international journal of tourism and hospitality research, 31, 1, 76-87 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Armstrong, Armstong’s Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice. Philadelphia: Kogan Page (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Wiek, L. Withycombe, C.L. Redman, Key competencies in sustainability: a reference framework for academic program development. Sustainability Science, 6, 2, 203-218 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. Weiss, S. Kolberg, Coaching Competencies and Corporate Leadership. Florida: CRC Press (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Vojtko, R. Dušek, Filling the gap between theory and practice by business simulation games. Conference Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Conference Enterprise and Competitive Environment, March 9-10, 2017, Mendel University in Brno, 908-918 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hay, Business schools: a new sense of purpose. Journal of Management Development, 27, 4, 371-378 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Dubois, W.J. Rothwell, Competency-Based Human Resource Management. California: Davies-Black Publishing (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Gonsalvez, F.L Calvert, Competency-based Models of Supervision: Principles and Applications, Promises and Challenges. Australian Psychologist. 49, 4, 200-208 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Campion, A.A. Fink, et al, Doing competencies well: best practices in competency modeling. Personnel Psychology. 64, 1, 225-262 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hadrich, New Key Competencies for Authorities, Companies and their Managers Part 2: Obstacles and Success Factors of modern Leadership. Deutsche Lebensmittel-Rundschau, 116, 5, 186-196 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Loveland, S.A. Thompson, J.W. Lounsbury, D. Dantas, Is diffusion of marketing competence necessary for a market orientation? A comparative investigation of marketing managers and their defining traits. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 33, 3, 469-484 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- DQ. Xin, X. Zhao, The Construction of College Students Self-marketing Competency Model. Recent advance in statistics application and related areas, vols I and II – Proceedings from the 2nd Conference of the International Institute of Applied Statistics Studies, Qingdao, China (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rieckmann, Future-oriented higher education: Which key competencies should be fostered through university teaching and learning? Futures, 44, 2, 127-135 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nwankwo, A. Gbadamos. Entrepreneurship Marketing: Principles and Practice of SME Marketing. Oxon: Rouletge (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hay, Business schools: a new sense of purpose. Journal of Management Development, 27, 4, 371-378 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Anderson, B. Schiano, Teaching with cases: a practical guide. Harvard Business School Publ, Boston, Mass (2014). [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Bender, Project-based learning: differentiating instruction for the 21st centrury. Thousand Oaks: Corwin (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. Maltese, Project Based Learning: 25 Projects for 21st Century Learning. Indianapolis: Dog Ear Publishing (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Tiwari, L. Nafees, O. Krishnan, Simulation as a pedagogical tool: Measurement of impact on perceived effective learning. The International Journal of Management Education. 12, 3, 260-270 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pratt, S. Hahn, Effects of Simulation on Student Satisfaction With a Capstone Course. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education, 27, 1, 39-46 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Almulla, The Effectiveness of the Project-Based Learning (PBL) Approach as a Way to Engage Students in Learning. Sage Open, 10, 3 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. Atkinson, Developing teams through project-based learning. Hampshire: Gower Publishing (2001). [Google Scholar]
- R. Dušek, Developing Student’s Key Competencies through Cooperation with Enterprises. SHS Web of Conferences - Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation. 71 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.