SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- E. Nica, A.M. Potcovaru, R.E. Hurdubei (Ionescu), Resilient cyber-physical systems and big data architectures in Industry 4.0: smart digital factories, automated production systems, and innovative sustainable business models. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 14(2), 46-51 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- W. Thierie, L. De Moor, Loan tenor in project finance. International journal of managing projects in business, 12(3), 825-842 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Satish, EXIM Bank’s Rampal Project Financing Dilemma. Asian case research journal, 23(2), 237 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Aimurzina, M. Kamenova, A. Omarova, G. Bodaubayeva, A. Dzhunusova, G. Kabdullina, Major sources of financing investment projects. Entrepreneurship and sustainability issues, 7(2), 1555-1566 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Alani, S. Kamarudin, L. Alrubaiee, R. Tavakoli, A model of the relationship between strategic orientation and product innovation under the mediating effect of customer knowledge management. Journal of International Studies, 12(3), 232-242 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Oliinyk, O. Kozmenko, I. Wiebe, S. Kozmenko, Optimal control over the process of innovative product diffusion: the case of Sony corporation. Economics and Sociology, 11(3), 265-285 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jakimowicz, D. Rzeczkowski, Do barriers to innovation impact changes in innovation activities of firms during business cycle? The effect of the Polish Green Island. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 14(4), 631-676 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V. Bartosova, P. Kral, A methodological framework of financial analysis results objectification in the Slovak Republic, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics, pp. 189-197 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Vrtana, A. Krizanova, Brand Strategy of Successful Companies. Vision 2020: sustainable economic development and application of innovation management, pp. 8007-8014 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bednar, M. Halaskova, Innovation performance and R&D expenditures in Western European regions: divergence or convergence?. Journal of International Studies, 11(1), 210-224 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Geroe, Non-recourse project financing for concentrated solar thermal power. Utilities policy, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Durana, K. Valaskova, L. Vagner, S. Zadnanova, I. Podhorska, A. Siekelova, Disclosure of strategic managers’ factotum: behavioral incentives of innovative business. International Journal of Financial Studies, 8, 17 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Wang, X.H. Jin, Structural risk of diversified project financing of city investment company in China based on the best worst method. Engineering construction and architectural management, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kral, V. Valjaskova, K. Janoskova, Quantitative approach to project portfolio management: proposal for Slovak companies. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 797-814 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Visconti, D. Morea, Healthcare Digitalization and Pay-For-Performance Incentives in Smart Hospital Project Financing. International journal of environmental research and public health, 17(7), (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ajaz Khan, G. Çera, V. Nétek, Perception of the selected business environment aspects by service firms. Journal of Tourism and Services, 10(19), 111-127 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Pazilov, L.A. Bimendiyeva, N.P. Ivashchenko, A.N. Aitymbetova, Textile industry: issues of managing the growth of innovative activity in enterprises. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 21(1), 297-315 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural aspects of the financial decision-making. Organizacija, 52(1), 22-32 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, P. Durana, P. Adamko, J. Jaros, Financial compass for Slovak enterprises: modeling economic stability of agricultural entities. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(5), 92 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Hollowell, B. Kollar, J. Vrbka, E. Kovalova, Cognitive decision-making algorithms for sustainable manufacturing processes in Industry 4.0: networked, smart, and responsive devices. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 14(4), 9-15 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- KPMG [online], Available at: https://home.kpmg/xx/en/home.html (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.