SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- J. Crotty and S. Ljubownikow, Restrictive Institutions and Critical Resources: Non-Profit Organisations and Volunteer Resources in the Russian Federation. Europe-Asia Studies, 72(1), 99-116 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ajaz Khan, G. Çera, V. Netek, Perception of the selected business environment aspects by service firms. Journal of Tourism and Services, 10(19), 111-127 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Novotny and M. Lukes et al., Success factors of non-governmental non-profit organizations. Prague: Oeconomica (2008). [Google Scholar]
- W. Zheng, N. Ni and D. Crilly, Non-profit organizations as a nexus between government and business: Evidence from Chinese charities. Strategic Management Journal, 10(4), 658-648 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tetrevova, Verejna ekonomie. Prague: Professional Publishing (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rektorik et al., Non-profit sector organization. Prague: Ekopress (2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Majduchova, Non- profit organizations. Bratislava: Sprint dva (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Vrtana and A. Krizanova, Brand Strategy of Successful Companies. Sustainable Economic Development And Application Of Innovation Management, 8007-8014 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Rajnoha and S. Lorincova, Strategic Management of Business Performance Based on Innovations and Information Support in Specific Conditions of Slovakia. Journal of Competitiveness. 7, 3-21 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bartosova, Guide to corporate philanthropy. Bratislava: Donors forum (2007). [Google Scholar]
- T. Andjarwati, K.E. Susilo, A.K. Audah, Predictors of job satisfaction in non-profit organization. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 20(1), 19-28 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija, 52(1), 22-32 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Salaga, V. Bartosova, E. Kicova, Economic Value Added as a measurement tool of financial performance. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 484-489 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, P. Durana, P. Adamko, J. Jaros, Financial compass for Slovak enterprises: modeling economic stability of agricultural entities. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(5), 92 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Shemyatikhina, K. Shipitsyna, M. Usheva, Marketing management of a non-profit organization. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 14(1), 19-29 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Carvalho, M.R. Ferreira, P.A. Silva, Partners in a caring society – a nonprofit organization case study. Economics and Sociology, 12(2), 129-146 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Alani, S. Kamarudin, L. Alrubaiee and R. Tavakoli, A model of the relationship between strategic orientation and product innovation under the mediating effect of customer knowledge management. Journal of International Studies, 12 (3), 232-242 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Nica, R. Miklencicova, E. Kicova, Intelligence-supported Workplace Decisions: Big Data Algorithmic Analytics, Sensory and Tracking Technologies, and Metabolism Monitors. Psychosociological Issues in Human Resource Management, 7(2), 31-36 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ondrusek et al., Reader for non-profit organizations. Bratislava: Center for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (1998). [Google Scholar]
- C. Tuffnell, P. Kral, P. Durana, T. Krulicky, Industry 4.0-based manufacturing systems: smart production, sustainable supply chain networks, and real-time process monitoring. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 7(2), 7-12 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.