SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- Z. Rowland, V. Machova, J. Horak, J. Hejda, Determining the market value of the enterprise using the modified method of capitalized net incomes and Metfessel allocation of input data. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 305-310 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, V. Stehel, Z. Rowland, Determining development of business value over time with the identification of factors. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 358-363 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Haskova, P. Suler, V. Machova, T. Krulicky, Determining the price of the business share of a business in a group. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 60-70 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, Z. Rowland, P. Suler, The specifics of valuating a business with a limited lifespan. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 339-345 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Horak, J. Vrbka, P. Suler, Support vector machine methods and artificial neural networks used for the development of bankruptcy prediction models and their comparison. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(3) (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Stehel, J. Horak, M. Vochozka, Prediction of institutional sector development and analysis of enterprises active in agriculture. E+M Ekonomie a Management, 22(4), 103-118 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Buus, A general free cash flow theory of capital structure. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 16, 675-695 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kliestik, K. Valaskova, G. Lazaroiu, M. Kovacova, J. Vrbka, Remaining financially healthy and competitive: The role of financial predictors. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(1), 74-92 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, Management of financial risks in Slovak enterprises using regression analysis. Oeconomia Copernicana, 9(1), 105-121 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kovacova, M., T. Kliestik, K. Valaskova, P. Durana, Z. Juhaszova, Systematic review of variables applied in bankruptcy prediction models of Visegrad group countries. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 743-772 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Machova, J. Vrbka, Value generators for businesses in agriculture. The 12th International Days of Statistics and Economics Conference Proceedings, pp. 1123-1132 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Kislingerova, T. Krabec, Valuation methods for the advanced. A deeper look at selected issues. Politická Ekonomie, 61(3), 439-444 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, V. Machova, Enterprise value generators in the building industry. SHS Web of Conferences - Innovative Economic Symposium 2017: Strategic Partnership in International Trade (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrbka, Z. Rowland, P. Suler, Comparison of neural networks and regression time series in estimating the development of the EU and the PRC trade balance. SHS Web of Conferences: Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018) (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrbka, P. Suler, J. Horak, Analysis of companies operating in the construction industry in the Czech Republic based on Kohonen networks - identification of leaders in the field. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability (IMES 2019), pp. 1017-1028 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. Borah, L. Pan, J.C. Park, N. Shao, Does corporate diversification reduce value in high technology firms? Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 51, 683-718 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Dogru, M. Kizildag, O. Ozdemir, A. Erdogan, Acquisitions and shareholder´s returns firms: The effects of cash flow, growth opportunities, and franchising. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 84 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Raifur, A.F. De Sousa, Financial ratios and market value of company. Revista Contabilidade e Controladoria-RCC, 7(1) 8-24 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Behera, Does the EVA valuation model explain the market value of equity better under changing required return than constant required return? Financial Innovation, 9 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Nyvltova, P. Marinic, Finanční řízení podniku: moderní metody a trendy [Financial management of a company: Modern methods and trends]. Prague: Grada Publishing (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Aljifri, H.I. Ahmad, Choosing valuation models in the UAE. Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation, 30, 191-203 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marik, P. Marikova, Capital structure - the problem of income business valuation. Journal of Economics, 63(3), 259-277 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dong, Enterprise value evaluation based on FCFF model - A case analysis of Beixinyuan company. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Economics and Management, Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (EMEHSS 2018), pp. 615-620 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mielcarz, F. Mlinaric, The superiority of FCFF over EVA and FCFE in capital budgeting. Economic Research, 27(1), 559-572 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.