SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, L. Svabova, P. Adamko, Financial risk measurement and prediction modelling for sustainable development of business entities using regression analysis. Sustainability, 10(7) (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, T. Kliestik, M. Kovacova, Management of financial risks in Slovak enterprises using regression analysis. Oeconomia Copernicana, 9(1), 105-121 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, J. Horak, T. Krulicky, Innovations in management forecast: Time development of stock prices with neural networks. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 2020(2), 324-339 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Groda, J. Vrbka, Prediction of stock price developments using the Box-Jenkins method. SHS Web of Conferences - Innovative Economic Symposium 2017: Strategic Partnership in International Trade (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Vrbka, Z. Rowland, Stock price development forecasting using neural networks. SHS Web of Conferences - Innovative Economic Symposium 2017: Strategic Partnership in International Trade (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Patelis N., CH. Grose, Employing valuation tools for public and private companies. The food sector in Greece. Procedia Economics and Finance, 33, 491-505 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ayash, The origin, ownership and use of cash flows in leveraged buyouts. Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 77, 286-295 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Chu, S.G. Wang, K. Feng, Evaluating demand guarantee for PPP projects by real-option pricing. ICCREM: Prefabricated buildings, Industrialized Construction, and Public-Private Partnership, 155-162 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lotti, G. Bonazzi, Profitability and financial sustainability analysis in Italian aquaculture firms by application of economic and financial margins. American Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science, 10, 18-34 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Bhagwat, M. DeBruine, Do firms shave capital expenditures when repurchasing shares? Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 22(6), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Mielcarz, F. Mlinaric, The superiority of FCFF over EVA and FCFE in capital budgeting. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istra, 27, 559-572 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Burns, B. McTier, K. Minnick, Equity-incentive compensation and payout policy in Europe. Journal of Corporate Finance, 30, 85-97 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Jackowicz, P. Mielcarz, P. Wnuczak, Fair value, equity cash flow and project finance valuation: ambiguities and a solution. Managerial Finance, 43, 914-927 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Bessler, W. Drobetz, M. Seim, Equity issues and stock repurchases of initial public offerings. European Financial Management, 22, 31-62 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Jiménez, L.B. Pascual, Enterprise valuation with track-record ratios and rates of change. European Journal of Finance, 16, 57-78 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. von Beschwitz, Cash windfalls and acquisitions. Journal of Financial Economics, 128, 287-319 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Cabán, R. College, Managerial motivation behind an all-equity structure: The role of free cash flows and growth opportunities on accounting quality. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 24(1), (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Nguyen, C. Cai, P.Mc. Colgan, How firms manage their cash flows: An examination of diversification’s effect. Review of Quantitative finance and accounting 48, 701-724 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Caban, The motivational heterogeneity of an all-equity capital structure. Review of Accounting and Finance, 17, 215-237 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Easton, G.A. Sommers, Two different ways of treating corporate cash in FCF valuations—and the importance of getting the cost of capital right. Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 29, 71-79 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aswath Damodaran. Damodaran [online], Available at: http://people.stern.nyu.edu/adamodar/New_Home_Page/home.html (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Kofola ČeskoSlovensko a.s. ČR: Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic [online], Available at: https://or.justice.cz/ias/ui/vypis-sl-firma?subjektId=715045 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ekonomický a strategický výzkum [Economic and strategic research]. ČR: Komerční banka [online], Available at: https://www.investicniweb.cz/Files/kofola-cs-doporuceni-kb-cervenec-2019/ (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Haskova, P. Suler, V. Machova, T. Krulicky, Determining the price of the business share of a business in a group. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 60-70 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, V. Stehel, Z. Rowland, Determining development of business value over time with the identification of factors. Ad Alta: Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 358-363 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.