SHS Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2021Innovative Economic Symposium 2020 – Stable Development in Unstable World (IES2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Stable Development in Unstable World|
|Published online||14 January 2021|
- S. Ashmarina, E. Kandrashina, A. Zotova, M. Vochozka, Z. Rowland, J. Vrbka, P. Suler, Research on development trends and tendencies of the higher education system in Russia and in the world. 1st ed. České Budějovice, Czech Republic: Institute of Technology and Business in České Budějovice, Samara State University of Economics (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Avkiran, Investigating technical and scale efficiencies of Australian universities through data envelopment analysis. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 35(1), 57-80 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Mora, M.R. Espinosa, M.R. Delgado, Approach of processes for the distribution of economic resources in public university of Ecuador. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 5(1), 25-35 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-D.T.T. Tran, Cost efficiency – one size fits all? A university-level analysis of economies of scale and scope in Vietnamese higher education. Asia Pacific Journal of Education, 1-20 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education Youth and Sports. Bílá kniha terciárního vzdělávání [White book on tertiary education] [online], Available at: https://www.msmt.cz/reforma-terciarniho-vzdelavani/bila-kniha (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Kowang, S.A. Samsudin, L.K. Yew, O.C. Hee, G.C. Fei, C.S. Long, Factors affecting car purchase intention among undergraduates in Malaysia. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 8(8), 80-88 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M.St. Aubyn, A. Pina, F. Garcia, J. Pais, Study on the efficiency and effectiveness of public spending on tertiary education, Economic Papers No. 390, European Comission (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, P.A. Clayton, S.M. Breznitz, The hope fulfilled? Measuring research performance of universities in the economic crisis. International Regional Science Review (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V. Munteanu, N. Andrei-Coman, Modern methods for underlying the revenue and expenses budget in higher education institutions from Romania based on the criteria of cost-efficiency. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 15, 2445-2448 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mikušová, Measuring the efficiency of the Czech Public higher education institutions: An application of DEA. Journal on Efficiency and Responsibility in Education and Science, 10(2), 58-63 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abbott, C. Doucouliagos, The efficiency of Australian universities: A data envelopment analysis. Economics of Education Review, 22(1), 89-97 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kantabutra, J.C.S. Tang, Efficiency analysis of public universities in Thailand. Tertiary Education and Management, 16(1), 15-33 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pietrzak, P. Pietrzak, J. Baran, Efficiency assessment of public higher education with the application of Data Envelopment Analysis: The evidence from Poland. Online Journal of Applied Knowledge Management, 4(2), 59-73 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Klieštik, Quantification effectiveness activities traffic company by the rules of data envelopment analysis. E & M Ekonomie a Management, 12(1), 133-145 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T. Klieštik, The application of mathematical modelling to predict the financial health of businesses. Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Economic and Business Management, 56, pp. 298-302 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Flegg, D.O. Allen, K. Field, T.W. Thurlow, Measuring the efficiency and productivity of British universities: An application of DEA and the Malmquist approach. University of the West of England, Department of Economics, series Discussion Papers, No. 304. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Jablonský, M. Dlouhý, Models for efficiency evaluation of decision making units. Politická Ekonomie, 52(2) (2004). [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Cooper, L.M. Seidford, K. Tone, Data Envelopment Analysis – A comprehensive text with models, applications, references and DEA-solver software. New York City, United States: Springer (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.