SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Witt, M. A. (2019). De-globalization: Theories, predictions, and opportunities for international business research. The journal of international business studies, 50, 1053-1077. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Avilov, O. V. (2019). Formation of life meaning and health at the foundation of functional eqnivalluce theory. The European Journal of Natural history, 3, 72-74. [Google Scholar]
- Sudakov, K. V. (1993). Brain neuronal mechanisms of motivation and reinforcement: system organization of behavior. Integrative Physiology and Behavioral Sciences, 28(4), 396-407. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sudakov, K. V., Yumatov, E. A., Tarakanov, O. P. (1996). The integral criterion of emotional stress. The journal of Stress Management, 1, 37-46. [Google Scholar]
- Donven, R., Remmerswaal, M., Zoutenbier, R. (2019). Do Altruistic Mental health Care Providers have Better Treatment Outcomes? The journal of human Resources, 54(2), 310-341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bogler, R., Somech, A. (2019). Psychological Capital, Team Resources and Organizational Citizenship Behavior. The journal of Psychology, 153(8), 784-802. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tharenou, P., Kulik, C. T. (2020). Skilled Migrants Employed in Developed, Mature Economics: From Newcomers to Organizational insiders. The journal of Management, 46(6), 1156-1181. [Google Scholar]
- Reith, G. (2004). Consumption and its discontents: addiction, identity and the problem of freedom. The British journal of Sociology, 55(2), 283-300. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caligiuri, P., De Cieri, H., Minbaeva, D., Verbeke, A., Zimmermann, A. (2020). International HRM insights for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic: implications for future research and practice. The journal of international Business Studies, 51(5), 697-713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bapuji, H., Patel, C., Erstug, G. (2020). Corona Crisis and inequality: why Management Research Needs a Societal Turn. The journal of Management, 46(7), 1205-1222. [Google Scholar]
- Jacuta, P. (2019). Personality Trait interactions in Risk for and protection against Social Anxiety Symptoms. The journal of Psychology, 153(6), 599-614. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aragona, M., Barbato, A., Cavani, A., Gostanzo, G., Mirisoba, C. (2020). Negative impacts of COVID – 19 lockdown on mental health service access and follow-up adherence for immigrants and individuals in socio-economic difficulties. Public Health, 186, 52-56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Selye, H. (1952). The story of the Adaptation Syndrome. Montreal: Acta inc. Medical. Publ. [Google Scholar]
- Kelly, M. P., Barker, M. (2016). Why is changing health-related behavior so difficult? Public Health, 136, 109-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Avilov, O. V. (2020). Psychology of the safe consumption at the foundation of functional equivalence theory. In D. Tsiring, V. Beker & M. Przygoda (Eds), Economic and Social Development: Proceedings of the 50th international Conference (pp. 359-364). Chelyabinsk: Online Edition. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.