SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Muzio D., Doh J. (2020). Introduction to COVID‐19 Commentaries. Journal of Management Studies, 57(8), 1725-1726. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nicola M., Alsafi Z., Sohrabi C., Kerwan A., Al-Jabir A., Iosifidis C., Agha M., Agha R. (2020). The socio-economic implications of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19): A review. International Journal of Surgery, 78, 185-193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- King B., Carberry E. J. (2020). Movements, Societal Crisis, and Organizational Theory. Journal of Management Studies, 57(8), 1741-1745. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Emergency Number Association (2020, March). Data and strategies on emergency calls & public warning during the Covid-19 outbreak. Retrieved from : https://eena.org/knowledge-hub/press-releases/data-strategies-emergency-calls-public-warning-covid19/ [Google Scholar]
- Ministerul Afacerilor Interne (2020, March). Informare 20 martie 2020, ora 13:00. Retrieved from : http://www.dsu.mai.gov.ro/informare-20-martie-2020 [Google Scholar]
- Gerard G., Karim R. L., Phanish P. (2020). What has changed? The Impact of Covid Pandemic on the Technology and Innovation Management Research Agenda. Journal of Management Studies, 57(8), 1754-1758. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Battiston D., Blanes J., Kirchmaier T. (2017). Face-to-Face Communication in Organisations. The Review of Economic Studies. [Google Scholar]
- The Special Telecommunications Service (2020, May). Statistics of the calls made to 112 during the state of emergency. Retrieved from : https://www.sts.ro/en/press-releases/statistics-of-the-calls-made-to-112-during-the-state-of-emergency [Google Scholar]
- Spicer, A. (2020). Organizational Culture and COVID‐19. Journal of Management Studies, 57(8), 1737-1740. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lunn, P. D., Timmons, S., Barjaková, M., Belton, C. A., Julienne, H., Lavin, C. Motivating social distancing during the Covid-19 pandemic: An online experiment. Social Science & Medicine, 113478. [Google Scholar]
- The Special Telecommunications Service (2020, May). 021.9696 – Psychological Counselling Helpline for People Affected by the Coronavirus Epidemic. Retrieved from : https://www.sts.ro/en/press-releases/021-9696-psychological-counselling-helpline-for-people-affected-by-the-coronavirus-epidemic [Google Scholar]
- Greve, H. R. (2020). Learning theory: The pandemic research challenge. Journal of Management Studies, 57(8), 1759-1762. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Special Telecommunications Service (2020, July). Decrease in non-emergency calls to 112. Retrieved from : https://www.sts.ro/en/press-releases/decrease-in-non-emergency-calls-to-112 [Google Scholar]
- Smith, A. C., Thomas, E., Snoswell, C. L., Haydon, H., Mehrotra, A., Clemensen, J., Caffery, L. J. (2020). Telehealth for global emergencies: Implications for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Journal of telemedicine and telecare, 26(5), 309-313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Imran A., Alharbi O. (2020). COVID-19: Disease, management, treatment, and social impact Science of the Total Environment, 728, 138861. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.