SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Bran, F., Rădulescu, C. V., Bodislav, D. A., Burlacu, S. (2020). Environmental risks in the context of globalization. Economic Convergence in European Union, 350. [Google Scholar]
- Dobre, I., Jianu, I., Bodislav, D. A., Radulescu, C. V., Burlacu, S. (2019). The Implications of Institutional Specificities on the Income Inequalities Drivers in European Union. Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, 53(2), 59-76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bodislav, D. A., Buzoianu, O. A. C., Burlacu, S., Rădulescu, C. V. (2020). Analysis of companies in Romania from the perspective of risk perception and the management needs thereof. Economic Convergence in European Union, 341. [Google Scholar]
- Burlacu, S., Gutu, C., Matei, F. O. (2018). Globalization – Pros and Cons. Quality-Access to Success, 19(1), 122-125. [Google Scholar]
- Burlacu, S., Bodislav, D. A., Rădulescu, C. V. (2018). E-commerce and Global Food Resources. Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society. Proceedings, 11(2), 48. [Google Scholar]
- Alpopi, C., Burlacu, S., Ioviţu, M. (2018). Procesul de globalizare şi politicile ecologice. Competitivitatea şi Inovarea în Economia Cunoaşterii (pp. 317-324). Chișinău, Republica Moldova: Departamentul Editorial-Poligrafic al ASEM. [Google Scholar]
- Ionita, F., Ursacescu, M., Burlacu, S. (2009). Public Services as Poles of Regional Competitiveness in Sustainable Development. Management Comparat International/Review of International Comparative Management, 10(3), 552-565. [Google Scholar]
- Oqubay, A., Lin Yifu, J. (2019). China – Africa and Economic Transformation. Oxford: University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun, I. Y., Jayaram, K., Kassiri, O. (2017). Dance of the lions and dragons. How are Africa and China engaging, and how will the partnership evolve? Retrieved from: https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/middle-east-and-africa/the-closest-look-yet-at-chinese-economic-engagement-in-africa [Google Scholar]
- I.M.F. (April 2020). World Economic Outlook, April 2020: The Great Lockdown Retrieved from: https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2020/04/14/weo-april-2020 [Google Scholar]
- I.M.F. (2019). Balance of Payments Statistics Yearbook and data files. Retrieved from: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.GSR.GNFS.CD [Google Scholar]
- Patel, P., Pavitt, K. (1991). Large Firms in the Production of the World’s Technology: An Important Case of “Non-Globalisation”. Journal of International Business Studies, 22, 1-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U.N.C.T.A.D. (2018). Creative Economy Outlook: Trends in international trade in creative industries. Retrieved from: https://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/ditcted2018d3_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO (2013). Creative economy report. Widening local development pathways. Retrieved from: http://www.unesco.org/culture/pdf/creative-economy-report-2013.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Danguy, J. (2016). La globalisation de l’innovation analysée par les données de brevets. Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, 2, 17-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Egan, M. (2020). How negative oil prices could set the stage for the next price boom. Retrieved from: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/22/business/negative-oil-prices-spike/index.html [Google Scholar]
- I.M.F. (2019). Balance of Payments database, supplemented by data from the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development and official national sources. Retrieved from: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/BX.KLT.DINV.CD.WD [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.