SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Filipova, M. (2009). Enterprise management in crisis situations. Blagoevgrad: Univercity Publishing House „Neofit Rilski“. [Google Scholar]
- Ulmer, S., Sellnow, T., Seeger, M. (2007). Effective crisis communication: moving from crisis to opportunity. Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Afhashi, A., Beausoleil, E., Dean, R., Ercan, S., Gagnon, J.P. (2020). Democracy in a global emergency five lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic. Democratic Theory-An Interdisciplinary Journal, 7(2), V-XIX. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anttiroiko, A. (2021). Successful government responses to the pandemic: contextualizing national and urban responses to the COVID-19 outbreak in East and West. International Journal of E-Planning Research (IJEPR), 10(2), 1-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cameletti, M. (2020). The effect of corona virus lockdown on air pollution: evidence from the city of Brescia in Lombardia region (Italy). Atmospheric Environment, 239, 117794. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, H., Kong, S., Chen, N., Yan, Y., Liu, D., Zhu, B., Xu, K., Cao, W.X., Ding, Q.Q., Lan, B., Zhang, Z.X., Zheng, M., Fan, Z., Cheng, Y., Zheng, S., Yao, L., Bai, Y., Zhao, T., Qi, S., (2020). Significant changes in the chemical compositions and sources of PM2.5 Wuhan since the city lockdown as COVID-19. Science of the Total Environment, 739, 140000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laguna, L., Fiszman, S., Puerta, P., Chaya, C., Tarrega, A. (2020). The impact of COVID-19 lockdown on food priorities. Results from a preliminary study using social media and an online survey with Spanish consumers. Food Quality and Preference, 86, 104028. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hall, M.C., Prayag, G., Fieger, P., Dyason, D. (2020). Beyond panic buying: consumption displacement and COVID-19. Journal of Service Management, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Pellegrini, M., Ponzo, V., Rosato, R., Scumaci, E., Goitre, I., Benso, A., Belcastro, S., Crespi, C., De Michieli, F., Ghigo, E. (2020). Changes in weight and nutritional habits in adults with obesity during the “lockdown” period caused by the COVID-19 virus emergency. Nutrients, 12(7), 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chodkiewicz, J., Talarowska, M., Miniszewska, J., Nawrocka, N., Bilinski, P. (2020). Alcohol consumption reported during the COVID-19 pandemic: the initial stage. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(13), 4677. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nadkarni, A., Kapoor, A., Pathare, S. (2020). COVID-19 and forced alcohol abstinence in India: the dilemmas around ethics and rights. International Journal of Law and Psychiatry, 71, 101579. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aruga, K., Islam, M.M., Jannat, A. (2020). Effects of COVID-19 on Indian energy consumption. Sustainability, 12(14), 5616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yusof, Y., Kalirajan, K. (2020). Variations in economic growth across states in Malaysia: an exploratory analysis. Journal of Economic Studies, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Kicheva-Kirova, M. M., Kirov, S. O. (2015). Development of Human Resources Through Lifelong Learning. Promising Problems of Economics and Management: Collection of Scientific Articles: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Promising Problems of Economics and Management”, (pp. 453-456). Montreal: Breeze. [Google Scholar]
- Kicheva, M. M., Kirov, S. O. (2015). Education and Training of Specialists at the Contemporary Labour Market. Economics, management, law: problems and prospects: Collection of scientific articles: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Еconomics, Management, Law: Problems and Prospects”, 1, (pp. 332-335). Coventry: Agenda. [Google Scholar]
- Kirov, S. (2017). Sustainable development of human resources through training and education. Naukovi Praci MAUP, 53(2), 69-76. [Google Scholar]
- Kicheva, M. (2017). Alternative training as opportunity for the business organizations. Naukovi Praci MAUP, 53(2), 62-68. [Google Scholar]
- Svabova, L., Durica, M., Kramarova, K, Valaskova, K., Janoskova, K. (2019). Employability and Sustainability of Young Graduates in the Slovak Labour Market: Counterfactual Approach. Sustainability, 11(16), 4462. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Svabova, L., Durica, M., Kliestik, T. (2019). Modelling the Costs of Unemployment for Young Graduates in Slovakia: A Counterfactual Approach. Politicka Ekonomie, 67(5), 552-566. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.