SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Belobaba, P., Odoni, A., Barnhart, C. (2016). The global airline industry. Second edition. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Trefis Team (2015, September 1). Why Are The Airlines Splurging and Spending Money On Premium Services? Retrieved from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2015/09/01/why-are-the-airlines-splurging-and-spending-money-on-premium-services/#7f523979a7d9 [Google Scholar]
- Statista (2018). Leading airline groups worldwide in 2018, based on revenue (in billion U.S. dollars). Retrieved from: https://www.statista.com/statistics/269285/most-profitable-airlines/ [Google Scholar]
- Bodislav, D.A., Radulescu, C.V., Bran, F. and Burlacu, S. (2020). Public Policy in the Areas of Environment and Energy. 6th BASIQ International Conference on New Trends in Sustainable Business and Consumption. Messina, Italy (pp. 228-235). Bucharest: ASE. [Google Scholar]
- Rădulescu, C. V., Bodislav, D. A., Burlacu, S., Bran, F., Karimova, L. (2020). Econometric model for forecasting oil production in OECD member states. In E3S Web of Conferences (Vol. 159, p. 02005). EDP Sciences. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Angheluta, S. P., Burlacu, S., Diaconu, A., Curea, C. S. (2019). The Energy from Renewable Sources in the European Union: Achieving the Goals. European Journal of Sustainable Development, 8(5), 57-65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATAG report (2019). Facts & figures. Retrieved from: https://www.atag.org/facts-figures.html [Google Scholar]
- CAPA (2019). Percentage change in passenger seat capacity by region, week of 18-May-2020 vs 20-May-2019. Retrieved from: https://centreforaviation.com/analysis/reports/europes-airline-capacity-begins-slow-climb-525222 [Google Scholar]
- Pierce, B. (2020, May 5). COVID-19. Cost of air travel once restrictions start to lift. Retrieved from: https://www.iata.org/en/iata-repository/publications/economic-reports/covid-19-cost-of-air-travel-once-restrictions-start-to-lift/ [Google Scholar]
- Infographic (2020). The Carbon Footprint of the Internet. Retrieved from https://climatecare.org/infographic-the-carbon-footprint-of-the-internet/ [Google Scholar]
- Litra, M., Burlacu, S. (2014). Management regulatory liberalization of the public service contracts in the rail industry. Administratie si Management Public, 22, 73-84. [Google Scholar]
- Burlacu, S., Stoica, A. (2012). Analysis of freight transport on the street network of Bucharest. Quality-Access to Success, 13(1), 66-69. [Google Scholar]
- Burlacu, S., Stoica, A. (2012). Modern public transport. Quality-Access to Success, 13. [Google Scholar]
- Bran, F., Rădulescu, C. V., Bodislav, D. A., Burlacu, S. (2020). Environmental risks in the context of globalization. Economic Convergence in European Union. Theoretical and Applied Economics, 27(SI), 350-356. [Google Scholar]
- Negescu, M. D., Burlacu, S., Mitriţă, M., Buzoianu, O C A. (2020). Analysis of Factoring at the International Level. Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society – Proceedings (13(1), pp. 99-102). Cluj-Napoca: Babes Bolyai University. [Google Scholar]
- Bodislav, A. D., Rădulescu, C. V., Moise, D., Burlacu, S. (2019). Environmental Policy in the Romanian Public Sector. Bucharest: The Bucharest University of Economic Studies Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Burlacu, S., Alpopi , C., Popescu, M. L. (2018) Omul și degradarea mediului natural. Efecte distructive. Competitivitatea şi Inovarea în Economia Cunoaşterii (1, pp. 159-165). Chisinau: Departamentul Editorial-Poligrafic al ASEM. [Google Scholar]
- Flight Global (2020, April 30). French government sets green conditions for Air France bailout. Retrieved from https://www.flightglobal.com/strategy/french-government-sets-green-conditions-for-air-france-bailout/138160.article [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.