SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- UCLG. (2020, April 16). Digital Technologies and the COVID-19 pandemic. United Cities and Local Governments. Retrieved from: www.uclg.org/en/media/news/digital-technologies-and-covid-19-pandemic. [Google Scholar]
- Jouany, V., Martic, K., (2020, April). How COVID-19 is accelerating digital transformation in the workplace. SMARP. Retrieved from: https://blog.smarp.com/how-covid-19-is-accelerating-digital-transformation-in-the-workplace [Google Scholar]
- Blackburn, S., LaBerge, L., O’Toole, C., and Schneider, J. (2020, April). Digital strategy in a time of crisis. McKinsey Digital. Retrieved from: www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/mckinsey-digital/our-insights/digital-strategy-in-a-time-of-crisis [Google Scholar]
- Eaton, A., Heckscher, C. (2020). COVID’s Impacts on the Field of Labour and Employment Relations. Journal of Management Studies, Early Access: October 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Foss N. J. (2020). The Impact of the Covid‐19 Pandemic on Firms’ Organizational Designs. Journal of Management Studies, Early Access: October 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Coyne, J., Jennings, P. (2020). After Covid-19: Australia and the world rebuild. Australian Strategic Policy Institute, 1, 60-126. [Google Scholar]
- David, C.L., Chongyu, W., Tingyu, Z. (2020). A First Look at the Impact of COVID-19 on Commercial Real Estate Prices: Asset-Level Evidence. The Review of Asset Pricing Studies. [Google Scholar]
- Awolich, A., Tiitmamer, N.T. Mayai, A. (2020, May). The Economic Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic in South Sudan. The Sudd Institute. Retrieved from: https://www.suddinstitute.org/publications/show/5ea90d311d87b [Google Scholar]
- Kuhlmann, E., Falkenbach, M., Klasa, K., Pavolini, E., Ungureanu, M.I. (2020). Migrant carers in Europe in times of COVID-19: a call to action for European health workforce governance and a public health approach. European Journal of Public Health, 30(4). [Google Scholar]
- Gasser, U., Ienca, M., Scheibner, J., Sleigh, J., Vayena, E. (2020). Digital tools against COVID-19: taxonomy, ethical challenges, and navigation aid. The Lancet Digital Health, 2(8), 425-434 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Economic and Social Affairs, (2020, april). Digital technologies critical in facing COVID-19 pandemic. United Nations. Retrieved from: https://www.un.org/development/desa/en/news/policy/digital-technologies-critical-in-facing-covid-19-pandemic.html [Google Scholar]
- Uşaklıoğlu, A.Y., (2020). The Crucial Effects of COVID-19 on Digital Law. SSRN. Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3572561 [Google Scholar]
- Dylan R.E., Tanenbaum Open Science Institute. (2020, April). The Digital Migration: Lessons About Open Science Arising from the COVID19 Crisis. PLOS. [Google Scholar]
- Whitelaw, S., Mamas A.M., Topol, E., G C Van Spall, H. (2020). Applications of digital technology in COVID-19 pandemic planning and response. The Lancet Digital Health, 2(8), 435-440 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Darbyshire, T. (2020). Do We Need a Coronavirus (Safeguards) Act 2020? Proposed Legal Safeguards for Digital Contact Tracing and Other Apps in the COVID-19 Crisis. Patterns, 1(4), Art. No. 100072 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Institutul National de Statistică. (2020, April). Assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on the economic environment in March and April 2020. INSSE. Retrieved from: https://insse.ro/cms/ro/covid-19-impactul-economic [Google Scholar]
- Uplers. (2020, July). The impact of COVID-19 on digital agencies: a survey report. Uplers. Retrieved from: www.uplers.com/digital-agencies-covid19-survey-report/ [Google Scholar]
- Digital Europe. (2020, April). COVID-19 survey of the European digital industry. DigitalEurope. Retrieved from: www.digitaleurope.org/resources/pan-european-survey-on-the-impact-of-covid-19-on-the-digital-industry [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.