SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Filipova, M. (2009). Enterprise management in crisis situations. Blagoevgrad: Univercity Publishing House „Neofit Rilski“. [Google Scholar]
- Brickell, K., Picchioni, F., Natarajan, N., Guermond, V., Parsons, L., Zanello, G. Bateman, M. (2020). Compounding crises of social reproduction: Microfinance, over-indebtedness and the COVID-19 pandemic. World Development, 136, 105087. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karim, M.R., Islam, M.T., Talukder, B. (2020). COVID-19’s impacts on migrant workers from Bangladesh: In search of policy intervention. World Development, 136, 105123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Delors, J. (1996). Learning: the treasure within: report to UNESCO of the International Commission on Education for the Twenty-first Century. Paris: UNESCO Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Yusof, Y., Kalirajan, K. (2020). Variations in economic growth across states in Malaysia: an exploratory analysis. Journal of Economic Studies, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Alam, G. M., Forhad, A. R., Ismail, I. A., (2020). Can education as an ‘international commodity’ be the backbone or cane of a nation in the era of fourth industrial revolution? - A comparative study. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 159, 120184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leighton, M., Speer, J. D. (2020). Labor market returns to college major specificity. European Economic Review, 128, 103489. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rocha, L. A., Silva, N. G. A., de Almeida, C. A. S., de Oliveira, D. M., Fernandes, K. C. (2020). Growth and heterogeneity of human capital: effects of the expansion of higher education on the increase in income in Brazilian municipalities. Cepal Review, 131, 95-118. [Google Scholar]
- Campino, J., Brochado, A., Rosa, A. (2020). Human capital’s importance in initial coin offerings’ (ICOs) success. Economics Bulletin, 40(3), 2016-2022. [Google Scholar]
- Yarrow, D. (2020). Valuing knowledge: The political economy of human capital accounting. Review of International Political Economy, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Ulmer, S., Sellnow, T., Seeger, M. (2007). Effective crisis communication: moving from crisis to opportunity. Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Anttiroiko, A. (2021). Successful government responses to the pandemic: contextualizing national and urban responses to the COVID-19 outbreak in East and West. International Journal of E-Planning Research (IJEPR), 10(2), 1-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bawack, R. E., Kamdjoug, J. R. K. (2020). The role of digital information use on student performance and collaboration in marginal universities. International Journal of Information Management, 54, 102179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Almaiah, M. A., Al-Khasawneh, A., Althunibat, A. (2020). Exploring the critical challenges and factors influencing the e-learning system usage during COVID-19 pandemic. Education and information technologies, 1-20. [Google Scholar]
- Evans, J. C., Yip, H., Chan, K., Armatas C., Tse, A. (2020). Blended learning in higher education: professional development in a Hong Kong university. Higher Education Research & Development, 39(4), 643-656. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.