SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- UN working to fight COVID-19 and achieve Global Goals (2020, march). Official website of United Nations organization. Retrieved from: URL: https://www.un.org/ru/coronavirus/un-working-fight-covid-19-and-achieve-global-goals [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Comprehensive Response to COVID-19 Saving Lives, Protecting Societies, Recovering Better (2020, august) Official website of United Nations organization. Retrieved from: URL: https://www.un.org/sites/un2.un.org/files/un-comprehensive-response-to-covid-19.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A UN framework for the immediate socio-economic response to COVID-19 (2020, april). Official website of United Nations organization. Retrieved from: URL: https://www.un.org/sites/un2.un.org/files/un_framework_report_on_covid-19.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Policy measures taken against the spread and impact of the coronavirus – 20 (2020, august). Official website of European commission. Retrieved from: URL: https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/coronovirus_policy_measures_20_august.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Review of international practice of supporting the economy and population in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic in Armenia, Great Britain, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, China, the Netherlands, USA, Finland, France, Sweden, South Korea, Japan (2020)/General edition O.V. Sinyavskaya. Institute for Social Policy, National Research University Higher School of Economics. Retrieved from: URL: https://isp.hse.ru/data/2020/04/29/1544579194/COVID-19_stimulus%20packages_countries260420.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Pishnyak A. I., Korchagina I. I., Gorina E. A., Ter-Akopov S. A. (2020). Supporting families with children amid the COVID-19 pandemic. HSE Analytical Bulletin on the Economic and Social Consequences of Coronavirus in Russia and in the World, 7. [Google Scholar]
- Hakovirta, M., Jokela, M. (2018) Contribution of child maintenance to lone mothers’ income in five countries. Journal of European Social Policy, 29(2), 257-272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DiPrete, T. A, Eirich, G. M. (2006). Cumulative advantage as a mechanism for inequality: A review of theoretical and empirical developments. Annual Review of Sociology, 32(1), 271-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith, K. (2019). Better with less: (Re)governmentalizing the government of childhood. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 39(1/2), 68-83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lindberg, M., Nygård, M., Nyqvist, F. (2018). Risks, coping strategies and family wellbeing: evidence from Finland. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 38(11/12), 1116-1132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kostina, S., Bannykh, G., Zaitseva, E. (2020). The influence of state policy on households with children on the reproduction of human capital in the Russian Federation. Proceedings of the 14th International Days of Statistics and Economics, Prague, Czech Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Fallon B., Lefebvre R., Collin-Vezina D., Houston E., Joh-Carnella N., Malti T. (2020). Screening for economic hardship for child welfare-involved families during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A rapid partnership response, Child Abuse & Neglect, 104706. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Usher, K., Bhullar, N., Durkin, J., Gyamfi, N., Jackson, D. (2020). Family violence and COVID‐19: Increased vulnerability and reduced options for support. International Journal of Mental Health Nurs, 29, 549-552. [Google Scholar]
- Gilbertson W.N., Hiles H.A., Pop P. (2020) Data-informed recommendations for services providers working with vulnerable children and families during the COVID-19 pandemic. Child Abuse & Neglect, 104642, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0145213420302970 (accessed 09.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Elran-Barak R., Mozeikov M. (2020) One month into the reinforcement of social distancing due to the COVID-19 outbreak: Subjective health, health behaviors, and loneliness among people with chronic medical conditions. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(15), 5403. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patrick S., Henkhaus L., Zickafoose J., Lovell K., Halvorson A., Loch S., Letterie M., Davis M. (2020). Well-being of parents and children during the COVID-19 pandemic: A national survey pediatrics, https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2020/08/28/peds.2020-016824 (accessed 09.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Han J., Meyer D.B., Sullivan J. (2020). Income and poverty in the COVID-19 pandemic brookings paper on economic activity, https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Han-et-al-conference-draft.pdf (accessed 09.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Gerard F., Imbert C., Orkin K. (2020). Social protection response to the COVID-19 crisis: options for developing countries. Oxford Review of Economic Policy, https://econfip.org/policy-brief/social-protection-response-to-the-covid-19-crisis-options-for-developing-countries/ (accessed 09.09.2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.