SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Constitution of the Czech Republic of 16 December 1992, as amended, Article 99. [Google Scholar]
- Act No. 128/2000 Coll., On municipalities (Municipal Establishment), of 12 April 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Act No. 250/2000 Coll., On budgetary rules of territorial budgets, of 7 July 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Act No. 23/2017 Coll., On the rules of budgetary responsibility, of 17 January 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Abel, A. B. (2018). Optimal debt and profitability in the trade-off theory. Journal of Finance, 73(1), 95-143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Armingeon, K., Cranmer, S. (2018). Position-taking in the Euro crisis. Journal of European Public Policy, 25(4), 546-566. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baldi, G., Staehr, K. (2016). The European debt crisis and fiscal reactions in Europe 2000-2014. International Economics and Economic Policy, 13(2), 297-317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sinn, H. W. (2018). The ECB´s fiscal policy. International Tax and Public Finance, 25(6), 1404-1433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tamborini, R. (2014). Interest-rate spread and public debt dynamics in two-country monetary union portfolio model. Open Economies Review, 25(2), 243-261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holtz-Eakin, D. (1991). Bond market conditions and state-local capital spending. National Tax Journal, 44(4), 105-120. [Google Scholar]
- Stavins, R. N., Wagner, A. F., Wagner, G. (2003). Interpreting sustainability in economic terms: dynamic efficiency plus intergenerational equity. Economics Letters. 79(3), 339-343. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Botoc, C., Pirtea, M., Nicolescu, C. (2011). Public debt sustainability analysis: EU case. Annals of the University of Oradea: Economic Science, 1(1), 409-415. [Google Scholar]
- Kiewiet, D. R., Szakaty, K. (1996). Constitutional limitations on borrowing: an analysis of state bonded indebtedness. Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, 12(1), 62-97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aronson, T., Granlund, D. (2017). Federal subsidization of state expenditure to reduce political budget cycles. International Tax and Public Finance, 24(3), 536-545. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guillamon, M. D., Bastida, F., Benito, B. (2013). The electoral budget cycle on municipal policy expenditure. European Journal of Law and Economics, 36(3), 447-469. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Veiga, L. G., Veiga, F. J. (2007). Political business cycles at the municipal level. Public Choice, 131(1-2), 45-64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fisher, R. C., Wassmer, R. W. (2014). The issuance of state and local debt during the united states great recession. National Tax Journal, 67(1), 113-150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vera, J. O. (2018). Explanatory factors and limitations of Spanish local debt. Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administración, 31(2), 360-377. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Balaguer-Col, M. T., Prior, D., Tortosa-Ausina, E. (2016). On the determinants of local government debt: does one size fit all? International Public Management Journal, 19(4), 513-542. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hajek, P., Hajkova, V. (2009). Debt analysis of Czech municipalities. Scientific papers of the University of Pardubice. Series D, 14, 36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Egorov, G., Harstad, B. (2017). Private politics and public regulation. Review of Economic Studies, 84(4), 1652-1682. [Google Scholar]
- Bröthaler, J., Getzner, M., Haber, G. (2015). Sustainability of local government debt: a case study of Austrian municipalities. Empirica, 42(3), 521-546. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rodden, J. (2002). The dilemma of fiscal federalism: Grants and fiscal performance around the world. American Journal of Political Science, 46(3), 670-687. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gras, E., Hernandez, J., Palacios, M. (2014). An explanation of local debt in spain based on internal control system. Lex Localis, 12(4), 775-792. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic (www.mfcr.cz). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.