SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Koo, R. C. (2009). The Holy Grail of Macroeconomics: Lessons from Japan’s Great Recession. Singapore: John Wiley [Google Scholar]
- McKinsey & Company. (July, 2020) COVID-19: Briefing materials global health and crisis response. Retrieved from: https://www.mckinsey.com/~/media/mckinsey/business%20functions/risk/our%20insights/covid%2019%20implications%20for%20business/covid%2019%20july%209/covid-19-facts-and-insights-july-6.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Aronov, I.Z., Maksimova, O.V., Galkina, N.M. (2020). COVID-19 highest incidence forecast in Russia based on regression model. International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences, 5(5), 812-819. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Minsky, H. P. (2008). Stabilizing an Unstable Economy. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional. [Google Scholar]
- Kydland, F., Prescott E. (1982). Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations. Econometrica, 50 (6), 1345-1370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prescott E. (1986). Theory Ahead of Business-Cycle Measurement. Carnegie-Rochester Series on Public Policy, 25, 11-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goodell J.W. (2020). COVID-19 and finance: Agendas for future research. Finance Research Letters, 53, Article Number 101512. [Google Scholar]
- Mazur, M., Dang, M., Vega, M. (2020). COVID-19 and the march 2020 stock market crash. Evidence from S&P1500. Finance Research Letters, in press. [Google Scholar]
- Sharif A., Aloui C., Yarovaya, L. (2020). COVID-19 pandemic, oil prices, stock market, geopolitical risk and policy uncertainty nexus in the US economy: Fresh evidence from the wavelet-based approach. International Review of Financial Analysis, 70, Article Number UNSP101496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caggiano, G., Castelnuovo, E., Kima, R. (2020). The global effects of Covid-19- induced uncertainty. Economics Letters, 194, Article Number 109392. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashraf, B.N. (2020). Economic impact of government interventions during the COVID-19 pandemic: International evidence from financial markets. Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 27, Article Number 100371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lengwiler, Y. (2020). Blacking out. Swiss Journal Economics and Statistics, 156 Article Number 7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fezzi, C., Fanghella, V. (2020). Real-Time Estimation of the Short-Run Impact of COVID-19 on Economic Activity Using Electricity Market Data. Environmental and Resource Economics, 76 (4), 885–900. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheldon, G. (2020). Unemployment in Switzerland in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic: an intertemporal perspective. Swiss Journal Economics and Statistics, 156, Article Number 8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dingel, J.I., Neiman, B. (2020). How many jobs can be done at home? Journal of Public Economics,189, Article Number 104235. [Google Scholar]
- Balmford B., Annan J.D., Hargreaves J. C., Altoe M., Bateman I.J. (2020). Cross-Country Comparisons of Covid-19: Policy, Politics and the Price of Life Environmental and Resource Economics, 76(4), 525-551 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ward, M. (2020). South Africa’s COVID-19 lockdown dilemma. Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 10(3), 1-10 [Google Scholar]
- Banks J., Karjalainen H., Propper С. (2020). Recessions and Health: The Long-Term Health Consequences of Responses to the Coronavirus. Fiscal Studies, 41(2), 337–344 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grigoriev, L.M, Pavlyushina, V.A., Muzychenko, E.E. (2020). The Fall into 2020 Recession... Voprosy Ekonomiki, 2, 5-29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.