SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Mehra, M. R., Desai, S. S., Kuy, S., Henry, T. D., Patel, A. N. (2020). Cardiovascular Disease, Drug Therapy, and Mortality in Covid-19. New England Journal of Medicine, 382(25), 2582-2582 . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie, J. G., Zhu, Y. J. (2020). Association between ambient temperature and COVID-19 infection in 122 cities from China. Science of The Total Environment, 724, 38201-38201. [Google Scholar]
- Lai, T. H. T., Tang, E. W. H., Chau, S. K. Y., Fung, K. S. C., Li, K. K. W. (2020). Stepping up infection control measures in ophthalmology during the novel coronavirus outbreak: an experience from Hong Kong, Graefes Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, 258(5), 1049-1055. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adhikari, S. P., Meng, S., Wu, Y. J., Mao, Y. P., Ye, R. X., Wang, Q. Z., Sun, C., Sylvia, S., Rozelle, S., Raat, H., Zhou, H. (2020). Epidemiology, causes, clinical manifestation and diagnosis, prevention and control of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) during the early outbreak period: a scoping review. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 9(1), 29-29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, A. V., Cohen, N. J., Lipman, H., Brown, C. M., Molinari, NA. A., Jackson, W. L., Kirking, H., Szymanowski, P., Wilson, T. W., Salhi, B. A., Roberts, R. R., Stryker, D. W., Fishbein, D. B. (2010). Comparison of 3 Infrared Thermal Detection Systems and Self-Report for Mass Fever Screening. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 16(11), 1710-1717. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bardou, M., Seng, P., Meddeb, L., Gaudart, J., Honnorat, E., Stein, A. (2017). Modern approach to infectious disease management using infrared thermal camera scanning for fever in healthcare settings. Journal of Infection, 74(1), 95-97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Honovich J. (2020, Jul 5). 24 “Fever” / Temperature Screening Devices Test List. IPVM - IP Video Market Info. Retrieved from: https://ipvm.com/forums/video-surveillance/topics/18-fever-temperature-screening-devices-tested [Google Scholar]
- Bendix, A. (2020, June 17). US states are instituting temperature checks at offices and restaurants, but a quarter of coronavirus patients don’t develop a fever. Business inside. Retrieved from: https://www.businessinsider.com/temperature-checks-flawed-coronavirus-cases-asymptomatic-no-fever-2020-5 [Google Scholar]
- Veľas, A., Kutaj, M., Durovec, M. (2017). Influence of changing the parameters of the camera system on video-based motion detection. In. J. Ortega-Garcia, A. Morales, J. Fierrez, R. Vera-Rodriguez, R. Lazzeretti (Eds.), Proceedings - International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology (pp. 1-5). Spain-Madrid. [Google Scholar]
- Glaser, A., Solon, O. (2020, September 16). As schools spend big on temperature check tech, experts warn: It won’t work. NBCUniversal300. Retrieved from: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/schools-spend-big-temperature-check-tech-experts-warn-they-won-n1240246 [Google Scholar]
- Anne-Françoise, P. (2020, June 2). COVID-19 Triggers a Market Boom for Thermal Technologies. EET ASIA. Retrieved from: https://www.eetasia.com/covid-19-triggers-a-market-boom-for-thermal-technologies/ [Google Scholar]
- Soltes, V., Stofko, S. (2015). The impact of population movement on security in the age of globalization. In T. Kliestik (Eds.), Globalization and its socio-economic consequences, pts I and II: Proceedings of 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences (pp. 773-778). Rajecke Teplice: Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Soltes, V., Stofkova, Z. (2016). Security as an aspect of the quality management in local self-government in age of globalization. In T. Kliestik (Eds.), Globalization and its socio-economic consequences, 16th international scientific conference proceedings, pts I-V: 16th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences (pp. 2060-2067). Rajecke Teplice: Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Hofreiter, L., Zvakova, Z. (2017). Theoretical Aspects of Critical Infrastructure Protection. In A. Kravcov, E. B. Cherepetskaya, V. Pospichal (Eds.), International Conference on Durability of Critical Infrastructure, Monitoring and Testing (ICDCF) (pp. 139-147). Czech Republic: Proceedings Paper. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kubas, J., Vel’as, A., Siser, A. (2017). Implementation of Multi-criterias Decision Making as the Method Used to Achieve Optimal Level of Security in Local Municipalities. In H. Zhang (Eds.), 4th icmibi international conference on training, education, and management (ICMIBI-TEM 2017) (pp 371-375). U Arab Emirates Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Boros, M., Kutaj, M., Maris, L., Vel’as, A. (2018). Development of security at the local level through practical students training, In L. G. Chova, A. L. Martinez, I. C. Torres (Eds.), 12th International Technology, Education and Development Conference (INTED) (pp 725-729). Spain: Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Honovich, J., Rollet Ch. (2020, April 21). The Booming Multi-Billion Coronavirus Fever Camera Market. IPVM - IP Video Market Info. Retrieved from: https://ipvm.com/reports/corona-cam-market [Google Scholar]
- Kampova, K., Makka, K., Zvarikova, K. (2019). Cost benefit analysis within organization security management. In T. Kliestik (Eds.), 19th international scientific conference globalization and its socio-economic consequences 2019 - sustainability in the global-knowledge economy. Rajecke Teplice:EHS Conference . [Google Scholar]
- Hudakova, M., Masar, M., Buganova, K. (2018). Assessment of the financial risks of the small and medium-sized enterprises in Slovakia, In A. Maloletko, N. Rupcic, Z. Baracskai (Eds.), Economic and social developmen: 34th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development (pp. 505-2013). Moscow: Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Buganova, K., Hudakova, M., Masar, M. (2018). Market risk analysis in terms of impact on entrepreneurial activity of small and medium-sized enterprises in Slovakia, In A. Maloletko, N. Rupcic, Z. Baracskai (Eds.), Economic and social development: 34th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development / 18th International Social Congress (ISC), (pp 402-410). Moscow: Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Nellis S. (2020, April 9). FOCUS-As fever checks become the norm in coronavirus era, demand for thermal cameras soars. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved from: https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-thermal-cameras/focus-as-fever-checks-become-the-norm-in-coronavirus-era-demand-for-thermal-cameras-soars-idUSL1N2BR31H [Google Scholar]
- Ludlow, E. (2020, April 20). Rush for Thermal Cameras Boosts Flir Before Factories Reopen. Bloomberg L.P., Retrieved from: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-20/rush-for-thermal-cameras-boosts-flir-before-factories-reopen [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.