SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Alonso, A.D., Kok, S.K., Bressan, A., O’Shea, M., Sakellarios, N., Koresis, A., Solis, M.B.A., Santoni, L.J.(2020). COVID-19, aftermath, impacts, and hospitality firms: An international perspective. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 91(1). [Google Scholar]
- Chesbrough, H. (2003). Open innovation: The new imperative for creating and profiting from technology. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press. [Google Scholar]
- Chesbrough, H. (2006). Open business models: how to thrive in the new innovation landscape. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press. [Google Scholar]
- Dahlander, L., Gann, D.M. (2010). How open is innovation? Research Policy, 39(6), 699–709. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gassmann, O., Enkel, E., Chesbrough, H. (2010). The future of open innovation. R&D Management, 40 (3), 213–21. [Google Scholar]
- West, J., Bogers. M. (2014). Leveraging external sources of innovation: A review of research on open innovation. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31(4), 814–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chesbrough, H., Bogers, M. (2014). Clarifying an emerging paradigm for understanding innovation. Oxford: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Chesbrough, H., Lettl, C., Ritter, T. (2018). Value Creation and Value Capture in Open Innovation. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 35(6), 930-938. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kraus, S. Clauss, T., Breier, M., Gast, J., Zardini, A., Tiberius, V. (2020). The economics of COVID-19: initial empirical evidence on how family firms in five European countries cope with the corona crisis. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, Early access. [Google Scholar]
- Akpan, I., Soopramanien, D., Kwak, D.H. (2020). Cutting-edge technologies for small business and innovation in the era of COVID-19 global health pandemic. Journal of Small Business & Entrepreneurship, 1-18. [Google Scholar]
- Heinonen, K. Strandvik, T. (2020). Reframing service innovation: COVID-19 as a catalyst for imposed service innovation. Journal of Service Management, Early access. [Google Scholar]
- Craighead, C.W., Ketcher, D.J., Darby, J.L. (2020). Pandemics and Supply Chain Management Research: Toward a Theoretical Toolbox. Decision Sciences, 51 (4), 838-866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, D. (2020). Viable supply chain model: integrating agility, resilience and sustainability perspectives-lessons from and thinking beyond the COVID-19 pandemic. Annals of Operational Research, Early access. [Google Scholar]
- Rowan, N.J., Galanakis, C.M. (2020). Unlocking challenges and opportunities presented by COVID-19 pandemic for cross-cutting disruption in agri-food and green dealinnovations: Quo Vadis? Science of the Total Environment, 748. [Google Scholar]
- Tanveer, M., Hassan, S., Bhaumik, A. (2020). Covid-19-quarantine-and-consumer-behavior-that-change-the-trends-of-business-sustainability-development. Academy of strategic Management, 19 (4), 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- Caligiuri, P. De Cieri, H., Minbaeva, D., Verbeke, A., Zimmermann, A. (2020) International HRM insights for navigating the COVID-19 pandemic: Implications for future research and practice. Journal of International Business Studies, 51(5), 697-713. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferrannini, A., Barbieri, E., Biggeri, M., Di Tommaso,M.R. (2020). Industrial policy for sustainable human development in the post-Covid19 era. World Development, 137, 105215. [Google Scholar]
- Donthu, N, Gustafsson, A. (2020). Effects of COVID-19 on business and research. Journal of Business Research, 117 (1), 284–289. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Moore, D., McCabe, G., Alwan, L., Craig, B. (2016). The practice of statistics for business and economics. 4th ed. New York: W. H. Freeman & Co. [Google Scholar]
- Lyu, Y., Zhu, Y., Han, S., He, B., Bao, L. (2020). Open innovation and innovation “Radicalness”—the moderating effect of network embeddedness. Technology in Society, 62(1), 101292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guertlerab, M.R., Sick, N. (2020). Exploring the enabling effects of project management for SMEs in adopting open innovation – A framework for partner search and selection in open innovation projects. International Journal of Project Management. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.