SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- World Health Organisation. (2020, 13 March). WHO Director-General’s opening remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19 - 13 March 2020. https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-mission-briefing-on-covid-19---13-march-2020 [Google Scholar]
- Couch, D. L., Priscilla R., Komesaroff P.A. (2020). COVID-19 — Extending Surveillance and the Panopticon. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry, Early access [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, the European Council. (2020). Joint European Roadmap towards lifting COVID-19 containment measures. https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/communication_-_a_european_roadmap_to_lifting_coronavirus_containment_measures_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- FRA. (2020). Coronavirus pandemic in the EU - Fundamental Rights Implications - Bulletin 2. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, https://fra.europa.eu/sites/default/files/fra_uploads/fra-2020-coronavirus-pandemic-eu-bulletin-may_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Craglia, M., de Nigris S., Gómez-González, E., Gómez, E., Martens, B., Iglesias, M., Vespe, M., Schade, S., Micheli, M., Kotsev, A., Mitton, I., Vesnic-Alujevic, L., Pignatelli, F., Hradec, J., Nativi, S., Sanchez, I., Hamon, R., Junklewitz, H. (2020). Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transformation: early lessons from the COVID-19 crisis. Publications Office of the European Union. https://publications.jrc.ec.europa.eu/repository/bitstream/JRC121305/covidai_jrc_science_for_policy_report_final_20200720.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Kelion, L. (2020, 2 September). Coronavirus: Apple iPhones can contact-trace without Covid app. https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-53987928 [Google Scholar]
- Spadaro, A. (2020). COVID-19: Testing the Limits of Human Rights. European Journal of Risk Regulation, 11(2), 317–325. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tamar, S. (2020). Blind-Sided by Privacy? Digital Contact Tracing, the Apple/Google API and Big Tech’s Newfound Role as Global Health Policy Makers. Ethics and Information Technology, Early acces. [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Human Rights. (2020). Guide on Article 8 of the Convention – Right to respect for private and family life. https://www.echr.coe.int/documents/guide_art_8_eng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Court of Human Rights. (2020). Derogation in time of emergency. https://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/FS_Derogation_ENG.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Council of Europe. (2020). Respecting democracy, rule of law and human rights in the framework of the COVID-19 sanitary crisis. Council of Europe. https://rm.coe.int/sg-inf-2020-11-respecting-democracy-rule-of-law-and-human-rights-in-th/16809e1f40 [Google Scholar]
- Nijsingh, N., van Bergen, A., Wild V. (2020). Applying a Precautionary Approach to Mobile Contact Tracing for COVID-19: The Value of Reversibility. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry, Early access. [Google Scholar]
- van Kolfschooten, H., de Ruijter, A. (2020). COVID-19 and Privacy in the European Union: A Legal Perspective on Contact Tracing. Contemporary Security Policy, 41(3), 478–491. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Culnane, C., Leins, K. Rubinstein, B.I.P. (2020). Tracking, tracing, trust: contemplating mitigating the impact of COVID-19 through technological interventions. Medical Journal of Australia, 213(1), 6-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E-health Network. (2020). Mobile applications to support contact tracing in the EU’s fight against COVID-19. Common EU Toolbox for Member States. European Commission. https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/ehealth/docs/covid-19_apps_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. (2020). Communication from the Commission. Guidance on Apps supporting the fight against COVID 19 pandemic in relation to data protection. European Commission. https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/5_en_act_part1_v3.pdf [Google Scholar]
- EDPB. (2020). Guidelines 04/2020 on the use of location data and contact tracing tools in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak. European Data Protection Board. https://edpb.europa.eu/sites/edpb/files/files/file1/edpb_guidelines_20200420_contact_tracing_covid_with_annex_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Council of Europe. (2020). Joint Statement on Digital Contact Tracing by Alessandra Pierucci, Chair of the Committee of Convention 108 and Jean-Philippe Walter, Data Protection Commissioner of the Council of Europe. Council of Europe. https://rm.coe.int/covid19-joint-statement-28-april/16809e3fd7 [Google Scholar]
- OECD. (2020). Tracking and tracing COVID: Protecting privacy and data while using apps and biometrics. OECD. https://www.oecd.org/coronavirus/policy-responses/tracking-and-tracing-covid-protecting-privacy-and-data-while-using-apps-and-biometrics/ [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. (2020). Mobile applications to support contact tracing in the EU’s fight against COVID-19. Progress reporting June 2020. European Commission. https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/ehealth/docs/mobileapps_202006progressreport_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Abeler, J., Backer, M., Buermeyer, U., Zillessen, H. (2020). COVID-19 Contact Tracing and Data Protection Can Go Together. Jmir Mhealth and Uhealth, 8(4), 1-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed, N., Michelin, R.A., Xue, W., Ruj, S., Malaney, R., Kanhere, S.S., Seneviratne, A., Hu, W., Janicke, H., Jha, S.K. (2020). A Survey of COVID-19 Contact Tracing Apps. IEEE Access, 8, 134577–134601. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- University of Oxford. (2020, 16 April). Digital contact tracing can slow or even stop coronavirus transmission and ease us out of lockdown. https://www.research.ox.ac.uk/Article/2020-04-16-digital-contact-tracing-can-slow-or-even-stop-coronavirus-transmission-and-ease-us-out-of-lockdown [Google Scholar]
- Morley, J., Cowls, J., Taddeo, M., Floridi, L. (2020). Ethical Guidelines for COVID-19 Tracing Apps. Nature, 582(7810), 29–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Federica, L., Hallowell, N., Johnson, S., Prainsack, B., Samuel, G., Sharon, T. (2020). COVID-19 and Contact Tracing Apps: Ethical Challenges for a Social Experiment on a Global Scale. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry, Early access [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.