SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Zhou, W., Gao, H. (2020). US-China Trade War: A Way Out? World Trade Review, 19(4), 605–617. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Young, A.R. (2019). Two wrongs make a right? The politicization of trade policy and European trade strategy. Journal of European Public Policy, 26(12), 1883–1899. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dür, A., Eckhardt, J., Poletti, A. (2020). Global value chains, the anti-globalization backlash, and EU trade policy: a research agenda. Journal of European Public Policy, 27(6), 944–956. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Viju, C., Kerr, W.A. (2012). Protectionism During Recession-Why are Trade Barriers no Longer the Preferred Policy Choice? In A. Lacob, G. A. Baskan & H. Uzunboylu (Eds.), Proceedings of World Conference on Business, Economics and Management (BEM-2012) (pp. 1366–1370). Amsterdam: Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Georgiadis, G., Gräb, J. (2016). Growth, Real Exchange Rates and Trade Protectionism since the Financial Crisis. Review of International Economics, 24(5), 1050–1080. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bollen, Y., De Ville, F., Orbie, J. (2016). EU trade policy: persistent liberalisation, contentious protectionism. Journal of European Integration, 38(3), 279–294. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WTO (2020, September 15). COVID-19 and trade by country. WTO. https://www.wto.org/english/tratop_e/covid19_e/covid_details_by_country_e.htm?country=EEC#countPropos [Google Scholar]
- Muzaka, V., Louis Bishop, M. (2015). Doha stalemate: The end of trade multilateralism? Review of International Studies, 41(2), 383–406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (2020, April 27). European Commission informs WTO on new set of coronavirus measures. EU Trade. https://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/press/index.cfm?id=2140&title=European-Commission-informs-WTO-on-new-set-of-coronavirus-measures [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (2020, June 1). Notification under Article 12.1(c), 12.2, 12.3 of the Agreement on Safeguards. EU Trade. https://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2020/may/tradoc_158766.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Orbie, J., De Ville, F. (2020). Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis on EU Trade Policy: Our Five Cents to the Debate. United Nations University. http://cris.unu.edu/sites/cris.unu.edu/files/PB-20.2 - Jan Orbie and Ferdi De Ville.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (2020, September 16). State of the Union 2020. European Commission website. https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/soteu_2020_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Larch, M., Wanner, J. (2017). Carbon tariffs: An analysis of the trade, welfare, and emission effects. Journal of International Economics, 109, 195–213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Böhringer, C., Carbone, J.C., Rutherford, T.F. (2018). Embodied Carbon Tariffs. The Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 120(1), 183–210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang, Y., Yu, Y., Shi, Y., Liu, J. (2020). The effect of carbon tariffs on global emission control: A global supply chain model. Transportation Research Part E - Logistics and Transportation Review, 133. 1-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Horner, R. (2020, May 25) The world needs pharmaceuticals from China and India to beat coronavirus. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/the-world-needs-pharmaceuticals-from-china-and-india-to-beat-coronavirus-138388 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.