SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Global Impact of COVID 19 on Economy and Society|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Donthu, N., Gustafsson, A. (2020). Effects of COVID-19 on business and research. Journal of Business Research, 117, 284-289. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bapuji, H., Patel, Ch., Ertug, G. (2020). Corona Crisis and Inequality: Why Management Research Needs a Societal Turn. Journal of Management, 46(7), 1205-1222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stalenis, G., Hodgson, A., Boumphrey, S. (2020, April). Passport – The Impact of Coronavirus on the Global Economy. Euromonitor International. [Google Scholar]
- Zenker, S., Kock, F. (2020). The coronavirus pandemic – a critical discussion of a tourism research agenda. Tourism Management, 81, Art. No. 104164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNWTO. (2020, March 13). News release - New Data Shows Tourism and COVID-19. Retrieved from: https://www.unwto.org/international-tourism-and-covid-19 [Google Scholar]
- Farzanegan, M.R., Gholipour, H.F., Feizi, M., Nunkoo, R, Andargoli, A.E. (2020). International Tourism and Outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Cross-Country Analysis. Journal of Travel Research, Art. No. 0047287520931593. [Google Scholar]
- UNWTO. (2020, June 22). News release - New Data Shows Impact of COVID-19 on Tourism as UNWTO Calls for Responsible Restart of the Sector. Retrieved from: https://webunwto.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/2020-06/200622-Barometer-June-EN.pdf [Google Scholar]
- UNWTO. (2020, May). UNWTO World Tourism Barometer May 2020 - Special focus on the Impact of COVID-19. UNWTO. [Google Scholar]
- Kyte, S. (2020, April 01) Travel & Tourism | Europe-Updated Coronavirus impacts and the path to recovery. Retrieved from: Tourism Economics. Oxford. http://resources.oxfordeconomics.com/travel-tourism-europe-updated-coronavirus-impacts-and-the-path-to-recovery [Google Scholar]
- Gőssling, S., Scott, D., Hall, C. M. (2020). Pandemics, tourism and global change: a rapid assessment of COVID-19. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 29(1), 1-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Český statistický úřad. (2020, July 27). Cestovní ruch - 1. čtvrtletí 2020. Retrieved from: https://www.czso.cz/csu/czso/cri/cestovni-ruch-1-ctvrtleti-2020 [Google Scholar]
- Štatistický úrad SR. (2020, July 27). Vývoj cestovného ruchu v ubytovacích zariadeniach SR v apríli 2020. Retrieved from: https://slovak.statistics.sk/ [Google Scholar]
- Quacquarelli Symonds. (2020, July). The Impact of the Coronavirus on Global Higher Education. Retrieved from: http://info.qs.com/rs/335-VIN-535/images/The-Impact-of-the-Coronavirus-on-Glogal-Higher-Education.pdf [Google Scholar]
- European Students’ Union. (2020). COVID-19 Position Paper-A multidimensional crisis that affects us all. Retrieved from: https://www.esu-online.org/?policy=covid-19-position-paper-a-multidimensional-crisis-that-affects-us-all [Google Scholar]
- Bryson, J.R., Andres, L. (2020). Covid-19 and rapid adoption and improvisation of online teaching: curating resources for extensive versus intensive online learning experiences. Journal of Geography in Higher Education, 44(4), 608-623. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rusu, O. (2020, July 27). International Student Plans – Impact of COVID-19. Retrieved from: https://studyportals.com/intelligence/international-student-plans-impact-of-covid-19/ [Google Scholar]
- Marinoni, G., Land, H., Jensen, T. (2020, July 27). The Impact of COVID-19 on Higher Education around the World. International Association of Universities. Retrieved from: https://www.iau-aiu.net/IMG/pdf/iau_covid19_and_he_survey_report_final_may_2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Scull, J., Phillips, M., Sharma, U., Garnier, K. (2020). Innovations in teacher education at the time of COVID19: an Austalian perspective. Journal of education for teaching, Early Access: August 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Allen, J., Rowan, L., Singh, P. (2020). Teaching and teacher education in the time of COVID-19. Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education, 48(3), 233-236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- König, J., Jäger-Biela, D., Glutsch, N. (2020). Adapting to online teaching during COVID-19 school closure : teacher education and teacher competence effects among early career teachers in Germany. European Journal of Teacher Education, 43(4), 608-622. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buitendijk S, Ward H. , Shimshon G., et al. (2020). COVID-19 : an opportunity to rethink global cooperation in higher education and research. BMJ Global Health, 5, Art. No. 002790. [Google Scholar]
- Watermeyer, R., Crick, T., Knight, C., Goodall, J. (2020). COVID-19 and digital disruption in UK universities : afflictions and affordances of emergency online migration. Higher Education, Early Access: June 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.