SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Bansal, P., Hunter, T. (2003). Strategic explanations for the early adoption of ISO 14001. Journal of Business Ethics, 46(3), 289-299. [Google Scholar]
- Darnall, N., Henriques, I., Sadorsky, P. (2008). Do environmental management systems improve business performance in an international setting? Journal of International Management, 14(4), 364-376. [Google Scholar]
- Darnall, N., Henriques, I., Sadorsky, P. (2010). Adopting proactive environmental strategy: The influence of stakeholders and firm size. Journal of Management Studies, 47(6), 1072-1094. [Google Scholar]
- King, A. A., Lenox, M. J. (2001). Lean and green? An empirical examination of the relationship between lean production and environmental performance. Production and Operations Management, 10(3), 244-256. [Google Scholar]
- Kislingerova, E. Inovace nástrojů ekonomiky a managementu organizací. Praha: C.H. Beck, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Massoud, M. A., Fayad, R., El-Fadel, M., Kamleh, R. (2010). Drivers, barriers, and incentives to implementing environmental management systems in the food industry: A case of Lebanon. Journal of Cleaner Production, 18(3), 200-209. [Google Scholar]
- Merli, R., Preziosi, M., Ippolito, C. (2016). Promoting sustainability through EMS application: A survey examining the critical factors about EMAS registration in Italian organizations. Sustainability, 8(3), 197. [Google Scholar]
- Murmura, F., Liberatore, L., Bravi, L., Casolani, N. (2018). Evaluation of Italian companies’ perception about ISO 14001 and Eco Management and Audit Scheme III: motivations, benefits and barriers. Journal of Cleaner Production, 174, 691-700. [Google Scholar]
- Oliveira, J. A., Oliveira, O. J., Ometto, A. R., Ferraudo, A. S., Salgado, M. H. (2016). Environmental Management System ISO 14001 factors for promoting the adoption of Cleaner Production practices. Journal of Cleaner Production, 133, 1384-1394. [Google Scholar]
- Prajogo, D., Tang, A. K., Lai, K. H. (2012). Do firms get what they want from ISO 14001 adoption: an Australian perspective. Journal of Cleaner Production, 33, 117-126. [Google Scholar]
- Qi, G., Zeng, S., Li, X., Tam, C. (2012). Role of internalization process in defining the relationship between ISO 14001 certification and corporate environmental performance. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 19(3), 129-140. [Google Scholar]
- Salim, H. K., Padfield, R., Hansen, S. B., Mohamad, S. E., Yuzir, A., Syayuti, K., ... Papargyropoulou, E. (2018). Global trends in environmental management system and ISO14001 research. Journal of Cleaner Production, 170, 645-653. [Google Scholar]
- Searcy, C., Morali, O., Karapetrovic, S., Wichuk, K., McCartney, D., McLeod, S., Fraser, D. (2012). Challenges in implementing a functional ISO 14001 environmental management system. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 29(7), 779-796. [Google Scholar]
- Steger, U. (2000). Environmental management systems: Empirical evidence and further perspectives. European Management Journal, 18(1), 23-37. [Google Scholar]
- Testa, F., Heras-Saizarbitoria, I., Daddi, T., Boiral, O., Iraldo, F. (2016). Public regulatory relief and the adoption of environmental management systems: A European survey. Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 59(12), 2231-2250. [Google Scholar]
- Testa, F., Boiral, O., Iraldo, F. (2018). Internalization of environmental practices and institutional complexity: Can stakeholders pressures encourage greenwashing? Journal of Business Ethics, 147(2), 287-307. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, F., Zhang, X. (2017). Analysis of the barriers in implementing environmental management system by interpretive structural modeling approach. Management Research Review, 40(12), 1316. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Q., Cordeiro, J., Sarkis, J. (2013). Institutional pressures, dynamic capabilities and environmental management systems: Investigating the ISO 9000–Environmental management system implementation linkage. Journal of Environmental Management, 114, 232-242. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.