SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- OECD (1996). Definition of taxes. Retrieved from: https://www.oecd.org/daf/mai/pdf/eg2/eg2963e.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Santosa, S. J. D., Suzan, L. (2018). Pengaruh pajak, tunneling incentive, dan mekanisme bonus terhadap transfer pricing. Kajian Akuntansi, 19(2), 76-83. [Google Scholar]
- Kramarova, K., Bartosova, V., Gajanova, L., Havelkova, A. (2019). Controlled transactions of legal entities of the public administration in the Slovak Republic and resulting consequences. Proceedings of Modernization of public administration: conference proceedings (pp. 81-86). Straznice: Public administration educational institute. [Google Scholar]
- Park, S. (2018). Related party transactions and tax avoidance of business group. Sustainability, 10, 1-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaya, T., Turegun, N. (2017). Associations between earnings management manipulation types and debt contracts, political costs and characteristics of board of directors. International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 7(2), 208-214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Healy, P. M., Wahlen, J. M. (1999). A review of the earnings management literature and its implications for standard setting. Accounting Horizons, 13(4), 365-383. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Watts, L. R., Zimmerman, L. J. (1989). Positive accounting theory: A ten-year perspective. Accounting Revue, 65, 131-156. [Google Scholar]
- Scott, W. R. (2015). Financial accounting theory, 7th edition. Toronto: Pearson Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Frank, M. M., Lynch, L. J., Rego, S. O. (2009). Tax reporting aggressiveness and its relation to aggressive financial reporting. Accounting Revue, 84, 467-496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hieranti, E., Chairina, S. W. (2019). Does transfer pricing improve the tax avoidance through financial reporting aggressiveness? Proceedings of International Conference on Economics, Management, and Accounting (pp. 357-376). KnE Social Science. [Google Scholar]
- Kramarova, K., Valaskova, K. (2020). Application of chosen fraudulent detection technique in the Slovak business environment. Proceedings of Globalization and its socio-economic consequences: sustainability in the global-knowledge economy: 19th international scientific conference: conference proceedings (pp. 1-8), Rajecke Teplice, Slovak Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Rasheed, P. C., Abdul, P. C., Mallikarjunappa, T. (2018). Related party transactions and earnings management: An empirical examination of selected companies in India. IUP Journal of Accounting Research and Audit Practices, 17, 22-35. [Google Scholar]
- Bauselinck, Ch., Deloof, M. (2014). Earnings management in business groups: Tax incentives or expropriation Concealment? International Journal of Accounting, 49(1), 27-52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Danovsky, P., Krammer, K. (May 2018). Pohľad daniarov na transferové oceňovanie sa sprísňuje. Target News. Retrieved from: http://targetnews.sk/clanky/item/601-pohlad-daniarov-na-transferove-ocenovanie-s-a-sprisnuje [Google Scholar]
- Lee, D. The effect of controlling company’s tax burden on income shifting through intra-transaction. Korean Accounting Revue, 35, 147-182. [Google Scholar]
- Gordon, E. A., Henry, E. (2005). Related party transactions and earnings management. Retrieved from: https://ssrn.com/abstract=612234. [Google Scholar]
- Evers, M. T., Meier, I., Nicolay, K. (2016). The implications of book-tax differences: A meta-analysis. Discussion paper no. 17-003. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, R. J. (2009). An examination of corporate tax shelter participants. Accounting Review, 84(3), 969-999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang, T. (2007). Book-tax differences, a proxy for earnings and tax management. Retrieved from: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=872389. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, H. (2011). The mispricing of abnormal accruals. Accounting Review, 76 (3), 357-373. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jackson, M. (2015). Book-tax differences and future earnings changes. Journal of American Taxation Association, 37(2), 49-73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kothari, S. P., Leone, A. J., Wasley, C. E. (2005). Performance matched discretionary accruals measures. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 9, 163-197. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haviernikova, K. a kol. (2018). Manažment rizík malých a stredných podnikov v kontexte zapojenia do činnosti klastrov v SR. Trenčín: FSEV. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.