SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Andrejovska, A., Banociova, A. (2013). Payment discipline in business environment. In. International Conference on Emerging Markets Queries in Finance and Business. Procedia Economics and Finance, 15, 1217-1224. [Google Scholar]
- Balaz, V. (2009) Riziko a neistota. Bratislava: Veda. [Google Scholar]
- Bakarich, K. M., Hossain, M., Weintrop, J. (2019). Different time, different tone: Company life cycle. Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics, 15(1), 69-86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El-Haj, M., Alves, P., Rayson, P., Walker, M., Young, S. (2019). Retrieving, classifying and analysing narrative commentary in unstructured (glossy) annual reports published as PDF files, Accounting and Business Research, 50(1), 6-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman, D. (2002). Maps of bounded rationality: A perspective on intuitive judgment and choice. [online]. Princeton: 2002. [24. 5. 2020]. Available at: http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/2002/kahnemann-lecture.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman, D. (2011). Thinking, fast and slow. USA: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Kriskova, P., Uzik, J. (2016). Management of audit risk and its impact on the audit of financial statements. Managing and Modelling of Financial Risks, Proceedings of the 8th International Scientific Conference (pp. 460-466). Ostrava, Czech Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Kontsyvaya, S., Alborov, R. Kontsevaya, S., Smutka, L., Makunina, I., Turebekova, B. (2019). Accounting and analysis of biological asset transformation results in agricultural companies of the Russian federation. Conference Hradec Economic Days, 10(1), 336-343. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loughran, T., Mcdonald, B. (2011). When is a liability not a liability? Textual analysis, dictionaries, and 10-Ks. Journal of Finance, 66(1), 35-65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loughran, T., Mcdonald, B. (2016). Textual analysis in accounting and finance: A survey. Journal Accounting Research, 54(4), 1187-1230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ondrusova, L. (2011). Management decisions leading to ownership transactions. Strategic Management: International Journal of Strategic Management and Decision Support Systems in Strategic Management, 16(3), 18-22. [Google Scholar]
- Paksiova, R., Janhuba, M. (2012). Teória účtovníctva v kontexte svetového vývoja. Bratislava: Iura Edition. [Google Scholar]
- Parajka, B. (2015). Are information needs of financial entities served by financial statements in the Slovak Republic. Financial Management of Firms and Financial Institutions (pp. 950-957). Ostrava: Czech Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Simon, H. (1978). Rational decision-making in business organizations. [online]. Pittsburgh: 1978. [6. 5. 2020]. Available at: http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/1978/simon-lecture.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.