SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Kovalova, E., Frajtova Michalikova, K. (2020). The creative accounting in determining the bankruptcy of business corporation. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 01017. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Balcerzak, A. P., Kliestik, T., Streimikiene, D., Smrcka, L. (2017). Non-parametric approach to measuring the efficiency of banking sectors in European Union Countries. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, 14(7), 51-70. [Google Scholar]
- Durana, P., Valaskova, K., Chlebikova, D., Krastev, V., Atanasova, I. (2020). Heads and tails of earnings management: quantitative analysis in emerging countries. Risks, 8(2), 57. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Svabova, L., Kramarova, K., Chutka, J., Strakova, L. (2020). Detecting earnings manipulation and fraudulent financial reporting in Slovakia. Oeconomia Copernicana, 11(3), 485-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lourenco, I. C., Rathke, A., Santana, V., Branco, M. C. (2018). Corruption and earnings management in developed and emerging countries. Corporate Governance: The International Journal of Business in Society, 18(1), 35-51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kjærland, F., Haugdal, A. T., Søndergaard, A., Vågslid, A. (2020). Corporate governance and earnings management in a Nordic perspective: evidence from the Oslo Stock Exchange. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(11), 256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mendoza, J. A. M., Yelpo, S. M. S., Ramos, C. L. V., Fuentealba, C. L. D. (2020). Effects of capital structure and institutional–financial characteristics on earnings management practices. International Journal of Emerging Markets. [Google Scholar]
- Sabrun, I. M., Muhamad, R., Yusoff, H., Darus, F. (2018). Do Shariah-compliant companies engage lesser earnings management behaviour? .AJBA, 11(1), 1-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Usheva, M., Danchova, M. V. (2019). Contemporary leadership in Bulgarian economics. Revista Inclusiones, 6, 77-89. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, A. H., Duong, C. T. (2020). Provincial governance quality and earnings management: empirical evidence from Vietnam. The Journal of Asian Finance, Economics, and Business, 7(2), 43-52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Madgerova, R., Kyurova, V., Atanasova, A., Koyundzhiyska-Davidkova, B. (2019). Study of the business environment for the development of youth entrepreneurship in Bulgaria. Theoretical and practical aspects. Revista Inclusiones, 6, 90-104. [Google Scholar]
- Fruet-Cardozo, J. V., Millan, J. R., y Ocerin, J. M. C., Perez-Galvez, J. C. (2019). Impact of capital increase on solvency and profitability of Spanish deposit banks. Economics & Sociology, 12(3), 273-290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agyei-Mensah, B. K., Yeboah, M. (2019). Effective audit committee, audit quality and earnings management: evidence from the Ghana Stock Exchange. International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, 11(2), 93-112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alaysa, J., Musa, H. (2020). The turnover of Palestinian governments and its selected impacts on the sustainability of public policy. NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy, 13(1), 9-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Irwandi, S. A., Pamungkas, I. D. (2020). Determinants of financial reporting quality: Evidence from Indonesia. Journal of International Studies, 13(2), 25-33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cugova, A., Cug, J., Lazaroiu, G. (2019). Descriptive analysis of company’s profit as a basis for earnings management. In K. S. Soliman (Ed), 33rd International-Business-Information-Management-Association (IBIMA) Conference (pp. 5629-5638). Granada: IBIMA. [Google Scholar]
- Kot, S., Rajiani, I. (2020). Testing and identifying variable dependency through the fisher exact test in central Europe enterprises. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 14(1), 10-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ionescu, L. (2020). Robotic process automation, deep learning, and natural language processing in algorithmic data-driven accounting information systems. Analysis and Metaphysics, 19, 59-65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Graessley, S., Suler, P., Kliestik, T., Kicova, E. (2019). Industrial big data analytics for cognitive internet of things: wireless sensor networks, smart computing algorithms, and machine learning techniques. Analysis and Metaphysics, 18, 23-29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vagner, L., Zadnanova, S. (2019). Non-profit organizations and their possibilities of measuring efficiency. In M. L. Simic, B. Crnkovic (Eds), 8th International Scientific Symposium Economy of Eastern Croatia Vision and Growth (pp. 1159-1165). Croatia: Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek. [Google Scholar]
- Shemyatikhina, L., Shipitsyna, K., Usheva, M. (2020). Marketing management of a non-profit organization. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 14(1), 19-29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kampova, K., Makka, K., Zvarikova, K. (2020). Cost benefit analysis within organization security management. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 01010. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Makka, K., Kampova, K., Boros, M. (2019). Workplace training in the fuels distribution company. In L. Goméz Chova, A. Lopez Martine & I. Candel Torres (Eds), 13th International Technology, Education and Development Conference (INTED2019) (pp. 3990-3995). Valencia: IATED Academy. [Google Scholar]
- Cugova, A., Cug, J. (2020). Motivation for the use of creative accounting techniques in the conditions of the globalized business environment. SHS Web of Conferences, 74, 01004. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Kampova, K., Makka, K., Zvakova, Z., Pellowski, W. (2018). The eSEC portal as a tool for the concept of corporate social responsibility. In F. Jakab (Ed.), 16th International Conference on Emerging Elearning Technologies and Appplications (pp. 261-266). USA: IEEE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.