SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- OECD (2015). Measuring and monitoring BEPS. Action 11 – 2015 Final Report. [Google Scholar]
- Beer, S., Mooij, R. A., Liu, L. (2018). International corporate tax avoidance: A review of the channels, magnitudes, and blind spots. IMF Working Papers, 18(168). [Google Scholar]
- Heckemeyer, J. H., Overesch, M. (2013). Multinationals’ profit response to tax differentials: Effect size and shifting channels. Discussion paper No. 13-045. ZEW. [Google Scholar]
- Clausing, K. A., (2003). Tax-motivated transfer pricing and US intrafirm trade prices. Journal of Public Economics, 87(9), 2207-2223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kundelis. E., Legenzova, R. (2019). Assessing impact of base erosion and profit shifting on performance of subsidiaries of multinational corporations in Baltic countries. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 14(2), 277–293. [Google Scholar]
- Hines, J.R., Jr., Rice, E.M. (1994). Fiscal paradise: Foreign tax havens and American business. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 86, 1076-1094. [Google Scholar]
- AGrubert, H., Mutti, J. (1991). Taxes, tariffs and transfer pricing in multinational corporate decision making. Review of Economics and Statistics, 73(2). [Google Scholar]
- Huizinga, H., Laeven, L. (2008). International profit shifting within multinationals: A multi-country perspective. Journal of Public Economics, 92(5-6). [Google Scholar]
- Clausing, K. A. (2009). Multinational firm tax avoidance and tax policy. National Tax Journal, 62(4), 703-725. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loretz, S., Mokkas, S. (2011). Evidence for profit shifting with tax sensitive capital stocks. FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, 71(1). [Google Scholar]
- Lohse, T., Riedel, N. (2013). Do transfer pricing laws limit international income shifting? Evidence from European Multinationals. CESifo Working Paper 4404. [Google Scholar]
- Hines, J. R. (2014). How serious is the problem of base erosion and profit shifting? Canadian Tax Journal, 62(2). [Google Scholar]
- Rego, S. O. (2003). Tax-Avoidance Activities of U.S. Multinational Corporations. Contemporary Accounting Research, 20(4), 805-833. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.