SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Lebedev, P. (2018). Management accounting in Russian mid-sized companies: results of an extended survey-based study. Proceedings of the 18th International Scientific Conference Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences (pp. 1196-1203). Rajecke Teplice, University of Zilina. [Google Scholar]
- Lebedev, P. (2019). Management accounting practices in mid-sized companies in emerging economies: An evidence from Russia. In J. Kopec & M. Bogusz (Eds.), Knowledge-Economy-Society: Challenges for Contemporary Economies - Global, Regional, Network and Organizational Perspectives (pp. 93-103). Torun: Cracow University of Economics. [Google Scholar]
- Hiebl, M. R. W., Richter, J. F. (2018). Response rates in management accounting survey research. Journal of Management Accounting Research, 30(2), 59-79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Speklé, R. F., Widener, S. K. (2020). Insights on the use of surveys to study management control systems. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 101184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants. (2014). Global management accounting principles. [Google Scholar]
- Brownell, P. (1995). Research methods in management accounting. Coopers & Lybrand and Accounting Association of Australia and New Zealand. [Google Scholar]
- Lebedev, P. (2015). Getting insight into management accounting and control systems: a framework for survey-based research design for emerging markets context. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 213, 293-298. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith, M. (2003). Research Method in Accounting. [Google Scholar]
- Lavia López, O., Hiebl, M. R. W. (2015). Management accounting in small and medium-sized enterprises: Current knowledge and avenues for further research. Journal of Management Accounting Research, 27(1), 81-119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ezzamel, M., Xiao, J. Z. (2011). Accounting in transitional and emerging market economies. European Accounting Review, 20(4), 625-637. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guilding, C., Cravens, K. S., Tayles, M. (2000). An international comparison of strategic management accounting practices. Management Accounting Research, 11(1), 113-135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bedford, D. S., Speklé, R. F. (2018). Construct validity in survey-based management accounting and control research. Journal of Management Accounting Research, 30(2), 23-58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Scapens, R. W. (2006). Understanding management accounting practices: A personal journey. The British Accounting Review, 38(1), 1-30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Modell, S. (2005). Triangulation between case study and survey methods in management accounting research: An assessment of validity implications. Management Accounting Research, 16(2), 231-254. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Scapens, R. W. (1990). Researching management accounting practice: The role of case study methods. The British Accounting Review, 22(3), 259-281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vollmer, H. (2009). Management accounting as normal social science. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 34(1), 141-150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.