SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Hollowell, J.C., Kollar, B., Vrbka, J., Kovalova, E. (2019). Cognitive Decision-Making Algorithms for Sustainable Manufacturing Processes in Industry 4.0: Networked, Smart, and Responsive Devices. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 14(4), 9-15. [Google Scholar]
- Krizanova, A., Gajanova, L., Nadanyiova, M. (2018). Design of a CRM Level and Performance Measurement. Model. Sustainability, 10(7), 2567. [Google Scholar]
- Chankoson, T., Thabhiranrak, T. (2019). The moderating role of brand awareness between the relationship of emotional attachment, brand relationship and positive word of mouth. Polish Journal of Management Studies, 20(1), 129-138. [Google Scholar]
- Karlicek, M. (2018). Zaklady marketingu. Praha: Grada. [Google Scholar]
- Jakubikova, D. (2013). Strategicky marketing. Praha: Grada. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, P. (2000). Moderni marketing. Praha: Computer Press. [Google Scholar]
- Donndelinger, J., Fergusonl, S.M. (2017). Design for marketing mix: the past, present, and future of market-driven product design. In Proceedings of the ASME 2017 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (V02AT03A040). New York: AMER SOC MECHANICAL ENGINEERS [Google Scholar]
- Dornyei, K.R. (2020). Limited edition packaging: objectives, implementations and related marketing mix decisions of a scarcity product tactic. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 37(6), 617-627. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kral, P., Birnerova, E. (2013). Strategicky marketing. Zilina: EDIS. [Google Scholar]
- Kita, J. (2017). Marketing. Bratislava: Wolters Kluwer. [Google Scholar]
- Valaskova, M., Krizanova, A. (2008). The passenger satisfaction survey in the regional integrated public transport system. Promet - Traffic&Transportation, 20(6), 401-404. [Google Scholar]
- Zeman, Z., Bogdan, A. (2019). Marketing strategy and building brand value on the Hungarian market. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 13(2), 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Gavurova, B., Bacik, R., Fedorko, R., Nastisin, L. (2018). The Customer´s Brand Experience in the Light of Selected Performance Indicators in the Social Media Environment. Journal of Competitiveness, 10(2), 72-84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deggans, J., Krulicky, T., Kovacova, M., Valaskova, K., Poliak, M. (2019). Cognitively Enhanced Products, Output Growth, and Labor Market Changes: Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Workers by Automating Their Jobs? Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 14(1), 38-43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hayhoe, T., Podhorska, I., Siekelova, A., Stehel, V. (2019). Sustainable Manufacturing in Industry 4.0: Cross-Sector Networks of Multiple Supply Chains, Cyber-Physical Production Systems, and AI-driven Decision-Making. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 7(2), 31-36. [Google Scholar]
- Majerova, J. (2015). Analysis of Slovak Consumer’s Perception of the Green Marketing Activities. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 553-560. [Google Scholar]
- Kliestikova, J., Krizanova, A., Corejova, T., Kral, P., Spuchlakova, E. (2018). Subsidies to Increase Remote Pollution? Science and Engineering Ethics, 24(2), 755-767. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Statista - The Statistics Portal (2020, September 25). Products and services people spend more than usual on due to the COVID-19 / coronavirus pandemic in the United States, United Kingdom and Germany 2020. Statista. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1108088/products-and-services-people-spend-more-on-due-to-the-covid-19-pandemic/ [Google Scholar]
- Machkova, H. (2015). Mezinarodni marketing. Praha: Grada. [Google Scholar]
- Marusic, T. (2019). Importance of marketing mix in successful positioning of products and services on the market. Ekonomska Misao i Praksa. Economic Thought and Practice, 28(1), 431-446. [Google Scholar]
- Nadanyiova, M. (2014). The Customer Satisfaction with Services Railway Company Cargo Slovakia as a Factor of Competitiveness. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Transport Means (pp.120-124). Kaunas: Kaunas University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.