SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Pattitoni, P., Petracci, B., Spisni, M. (2014). Determinants of profitability in the EU-15 area. Applied Financial Economics, 24(11), 763-775. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deloof, M. (2003). Does working capital management affect profitability of Belgian firms?. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 30(3‐4), 573-588. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J. (2009). Does size matter in firm performance? Evidence from US public firms. International Journal of the Economics of Business, 16(2), 189-203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ebaid, I. E. S. (2009). The impact of capital‐structure choice on firm performance: empirical evidence from Egypt. The Journal of Risk Finance, 10(5), 477-487. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haniffa, R., Hudaib, M. (2006). Corporate governance structure and performance of Malaysian listed companies. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 33(7‐8), 1034-1062. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Campbell, K., Minguez-Vera, A. (2008). Gender diversity in the boardroom and firm financial performance. Journal of Business Ethics, 83(3), 435-451. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wernerfelt, B., Montgomery, C. A. (1988). Tobin’s q and the importance of focus in firm performance. The American Economic Review, 78(1), 246-250. [Google Scholar]
- Demsetz, H., Villalonga, B. (2001). Ownership structure and corporate performance. Journal of Corporate Finance, 7(3), 209-233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adams, R. B., Ferreira, D. (2009). Women in the boardroom and their impact on governance and performance. Journal of Financial Economics, 94(2), 291-309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eisenberg, T., Sundgren, S., Wells, M. T. (1998). Larger board size and decreasing firm value in small firms. Journal of Financial Economics, 48(1), 35-54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Artiach, T., Lee, D., Nelson, D., Walker, J. (2010). The determinants of corporate sustainability performance. Accounting & Finance, 50(1), 31-51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salim, M., Yadav, R. (2012). Capital structure and firm performance: Evidence from Malaysian listed companies. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 65, 156-166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nunes, P. M., & Serrasqueiro, Z. (2015). Profitability determinants of Portuguese knowledge-intensive business services: Empirical evidence using panel data models. Applied Economics Letters, 22(1), 51-56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pervan, M., Pervan, I., Curak, M. (2019). Determinants of firm profitability in the Croatian manufacturing industry: evidence from dynamic panel analysis. Economic research-Ekonomska istrazivanja, 32(1), 968-981. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klingenberg, B., Timberlake, R., Geurts, T. G., Brown, R. J. (2013). The relationship of operational innovation and financial performance—A critical perspective. International Journal of Production Economics, 142(2), 317-323. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Silva, F., Majluf, N. (2008). Does family ownership shape performance outcomes?. Journal of Business Research, 61(6), 609-614. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christensen, J., Kent, P., Stewart, J. (2010). Corporate governance and company performance in Australia. Australian Accounting Review, 20(4), 372-386. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shyu, J. (2011). Family ownership and firm performance: evidence from Taiwanese firms. International Journal of Managerial Finance. 7(4), 397-411. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vojinovic, Z., Milutinovic, S., Lekovic, B. (2020). Micro-specific profitability factors of the Serbian insurance industry: a panel data estimation. E&M Economics and Management, 23(1), 135–155. [Google Scholar]
- Claessens, S., Djankov, S., Pohl, G. (1997). Determinants of performance of manufacturing firms in seven European transition economies. [Google Scholar]
- Goddard, J., Tavakoli, M., Wilson, J. O. (2005). Determinants of profitability in European manufacturing and services: evidence from a dynamic panel model. Applied Financial Economics, 15(18), 1269-1282. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nunes, P. M., Viveiros, A., Serrasqueiro, Z. (2012). Are the determinants of young SME profitability different? Empirical evidence using dynamic estimators. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 13(3), 443-470. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chhibber, P., Majumdar, S. K. (1998). State as investor and state as owner: consequences for firm performance in India. Economic Development and Cultural Change, 46(3), 561-580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kiel, G. C., Nicholson, G. J. (2003). Board composition and corporate performance: How the Australian experience informs contrasting theories of corporate governance. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 11(3), 189-205. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yazdanfar, D. (2013). Profitability determinants among micro firms: evidence from Swedish data. International Journal of Managerial Finance. 9(2), 150-160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.