SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Schwab, K. (2019). The Global Competitiveness Report 2019. World Economic Forum. Insight Report, Geneva. [Google Scholar]
- Kutsyk, P., Koryagin, M., Chik, M., Kuskova S. (2019). Development of evaluation the market value of the enterprise in the system of accounting and analytical support. Independent Journal of Management & Production, 10(7), 623-644. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simpson, A., Tamayo, A. (2020). Real effects of financial reporting and disclosure on innovation. Accounting and Business Research, 50(5), 401-421. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cooper, S. (2020). Real effects of financial reporting and disclosure on innovation – a practitioner view. Accounting and Business Research, 50(5), 422-424. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Semenova, S. (2019). Classification of innovations as an accounting objective. Scientific journal «European Science», 2, 28-38. [Google Scholar]
- Sajjad, M., Orangzab, Chani, M. I. (2020). Business Innovations for Unfolding Stratums of Human Development Indicators: a Worldwide Empirical Analysis. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3, 11-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chaney, P. K., Gunn, R. N., Jeter, C. D. (2020). Implications of Changes in GAAP for Business Combinations (and Goodwill) on Accounting and Finance Research. The International Journal of Accounting, 55(02), Art. No. 2050006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mazaraki, A. A., Fomina, O. V. (2016). Tools for management accounting. Economic Analis-XXI, 159(5-6), 48-51. [Google Scholar]
- Yazdifar, Н., Askarany, D., Wickramasinghe, D., Nasseri, A., Alam, A. (2019). The Diffusion of Management Accounting Innovations in Dependent (Subsidiary) Organizations and MNCs. The International Journal of Accounting, 54(01), Art. No. 1950004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, K. (2018). Financial reporting quality and corporate innovation. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 45(7-8), 871-894. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fomina, O., Moshkovska, O., Luchyk, S., Manachynska, Y., Kuzub, M. (2020). Managing the agricultural enterprises’ valuation: Actuarial approach. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 18(1), 289-301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dainienė, R., Dagilienė, L. (2014). Accounting-based Valuation of Innovation: Challenges and Perspectives. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 156(2014), 589-593. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kovova, I., Malyshkin, O., Vicen, V., Shulyarenko, S., Semenova, S., Shpyrko, O. (2018). Value added tax: effectiveness and legal regulation in Ukraine and the European Union. Economic Annals-ХХI, 171(5-6), 4-14. [Google Scholar]
- Becker, S. D., Messner, М., Schäffer, U. (2020). The Interplay of Core and Peripheral Actors in the Trajectory of an Accounting Innovation: Insights from Beyond Budgeting. Contemporary Accounting Research, Early Access: September 2020. [Google Scholar]
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). International Federation of Accountants. Retrieved from : https://www.ifac.org. [Google Scholar]
- Zakon Ukrainy “Pro innovaciynu diyalnist”. (n.d.) zakon2.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40-15 [Google Scholar]
- The Community Innovation Survey (СIS). (2014). Methodological recommendations. Retrieved from: https://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_SDDS/en/inn_esms.htm#stat_pres [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.