SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Decision-Making|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Mawejje, J., & Sebudde, R. K. (2019). Tax revenue potential and effort: Worldwide estimates using a new dataset. Economic Analysis and Policy, 63, 119-129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cnossen, S. (2015). Mobilizing VAT revenues in African countries. International Tax and Public Finance, 22(6), 1077-1108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alm, J., Liu, Y., & Zhang, K. (2019). Financial constraints and firm tax evasion. International Tax and Public Finance, 26(1), 71-102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alm, J. (2019). What motivates tax compliance? Journal of Economic Surveys, 33(2), 353-388. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Williams, C. C., & Horodnic, I. A. (2019). Evaluating working conditions in the informal economy: evidence from the 2015 European Working Conditions Survey. International Sociology, 34(3), 281-306. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Casey, P., & Castro, P. (2015). Electronic Fiscal Devices (EFDs) An Empirical Study of their Impact on Taxpayer Compliance and Administrative Efficiency. International Monetary Fund, 15-73. [Google Scholar]
- Bostan, I., Popescu, C., Istrate, C., Robu, I. B., & Hurjui, I. (2017). The impact of taxation of the domestic economic transactions on the VAT collection through electronic fiscal devices. Amfiteatru Economic, 19(45), 581. [Google Scholar]
- Fjeldstad, O. H., Kagoma, C., Mdee, E., Sjursen, I. H., & Somville, V. (2020). The customer is king: Evidence on VAT compliance in Tanzania. World Development, 128, 104841. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mandari, H., Koloseni, D., & Nguridada, J. (2017). Electronic fiscal device (EFD) acceptance for tax compliance among trading business community in Tanzania: the role of awareness and trust. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, 5(3), 142-158. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, H., Liu, Y., Qian, N., & Wen, J. (2018). The Dynamic Effects of Computerized VAT Invoices on Chinese Manufacturing Firms. National Bureau of Economic Research, 24414. [Google Scholar]
- Lovics, G., SZŐKE, K., Tóth, C. G., & Ván, B. (2019). The Effect of the Introduction of Online Cash Registers on Reported Turnover in Hungary (No. 2019/137). Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary). [Google Scholar]
- Nanthuru, S. B., Pingfeng, L., & Guihua, N. (2017). An Evaluation of Electronic Fiscal Device Effectiveness on Tax Compliance–A Risk Management Innovation: Case Study of Malawi. INNOVATION AND MANAGEMENT, 714-721. [Google Scholar]
- Mascagni, G. (2018). From the lab to the field: A review of tax experiments. Journal of Economic Surveys, 32(2), 273-301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eissa, N. and Zeitlin, A. (2014) Using mobile technologies to increase VAT compliance in Rwanda. Mimeo, McCourt School of Public Policy, Georgetown University. [Google Scholar]
- Naritomi, J. (2019). Consumers as tax auditors. American Economic Review, 109(9), 3031-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilks, D. C., Cruz, J., & Sousa, P. (2019). “Please give me an invoice”: VAT evasion and the Portuguese tax lottery. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, 39(5/6), 412-426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marethova, Z., & Snopkova, P. (2018). Electronic Registration of Sales in the Czech Republic-theory and praxis. In Optimization of Organization and Legal Solutions concerning Public Revenues and Expenditures in Public Interest (Conference Proceedings), ed. Ewa Lotko, Urszula K. Zawadzka-Pąk, Michal Radvan (pp. 651-664). Temida 2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaisi, C. G. (2019). Assessing the adoption of electronic fiscal devices (efds) in increasing revenue collection: A case of kinondoni municipality, Tanzania (Doctoral dissertation, Mzumbe university). [Google Scholar]
- Tot, A., & Detelj, K. (2014). Implementation of Cash Transaction Fiscalization Procedure in Businesses: Case of Croatia. In Central European Conference on Information and Intelligent Systems. Faculty of Organization and Informatics Varazdin, 48-55. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of industry and trade (2020, September 3). Indices. Retrieved from: https://www.mpo.cz/en/business/licensed-trades/statistical-data-on-entrepreneurs/number-of-trade-licenses-according-to-professions-in-individual-regions---226393/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.