SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Financial Management and Financial Markets|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute. (2020, September 10). World’s Most Popular and Trusted Source on Institutional Investors and Global Capital. Retrieved from: https://www.swfinstitute.org [Google Scholar]
- International Monetary Fund. (2008, February 29). Sovereign Wealth Funds - A Work Agenda. Retrieved from: https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/Policy-Papers/Issues/2016/12/31/Sovereign-Wealth-Funds-A-Work-Agenda-PP4234 [Google Scholar]
- Connelly, B. L., Hoskisson, R. E., Tihanyi, L., Certo, S. T. (2010). Ownership as a Form of Corporate Governance. Journal of Management Studies, 47(8), 1561-1589. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute. (2019, June 12). Sovereign Wealth Fund Assets Under Management. Retrived from: https://www.swfinstitute.org/news/76389/chart-of-the-day-sovereign-wealth-fund-assets-under-management [Google Scholar]
- Aguilera, R. V., Jackson, G. (2010). Comparative and International Corporate. The Academy of Management Annals, 4(1), 485-556. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kotter, J., Lel, U. (2011). Friends or foes? Target selection decisions of sovereign wealth funds and their consequences. Journal of Financial Economics, 101(2011), 360-381. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dewenter, K. L., Han, X., Malatesta, P. H. (2010). Firm values and sovereign wealth fund investments. Journal of Financial Economics, 98(2010), 256-278. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bahoo, S., Alon, I., Paltrinieri, A. (2020). Sovereign wealth funds: Past, present and future. International Review of Financial Analysis, 67(2020), 1-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khalil, S. (2020, September 10). Sovereign funds to manage the wealth of countries. Who manages the wealth of Iraq?! Retrieved from: https://rawabetcenter.com/en/?p=7400 [Google Scholar]
- Murtinu, S., Scalera, V. G. (2016). Sovereign Wealth Funds’ Internationalization Strategies: The Use of Investment Vehicles. Journal of International Management, 22(2016), 249-264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Young, K. E. (2020). Sovereign risk: Gulf sovereign wealth funds as engines of growth and political resource. British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies, 47(1), 96-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bernstein, S., Lerner J., Schoar, A. (2013). The Investment Strategies of Sovereign Wealth Funds. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 27(2), 219-238 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, P., Mauck, N., Price, S. M. (2019). Are Government Owned Investment Funds Created Equal? Evidence from Sovereign Wealth Fund Real Estate Acquisitions. The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 61(2020), 698-729. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrova, I., Pihlman, J., Kunzel, P. J., Lu, Y. (2011). Investment objectives of sovereign wealth funds-a shifting paradigm. IMF Working Papers, 11(19), 1-16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, K. S. (2019). Pot the ball? Sovereign wealth funds’ outward FDI in times of global financial market turbulence: A yield institutions-based view. Central Bank Review, 19(2019), 129-139. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kubo, K., Phan, H. V. (2019). State ownership, sovereign wealth fund and their effects on firm performance: Empirical evidence from Vietnam. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 58(2019), 1-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Capapé, J. (2020, September 10). Sovereign wealth funds 2018. Retrieved from : https://docs.ie.edu/cgc/SWF-CGC-2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Preqin. (2018, August 31). Preqin special report: sovereign wealth funds. Retrieved from: https://docs.preqin.com/reports/Preqin-Special-Report-Sovereign-Wealth-Funds-August-2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- PWC. (2020, September 9). Sovereign Investors 2020: A growing force. Retrieved from: https://www.pwc.com/ee/et/publications/pub/sovereign-investors-2020.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- TheCityUK. (2019, September 7). Global Financial Markets: Regional Trends. Retrieved from: http://www.thecityuk.com/media/191881/global%20fin% 20mkts%20regional%20trends%202010. [Google Scholar]
- Hilaire, A. (2019, March 27) Sovereign Wealth Funds: Practical Experience and Lessons from Trinidad and Tobago. Retrieved from https://www.central-bank.org.tt/sites/default/files/presentations/swfs-trinidad-and-tobago-experience-march-2019.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Kern, S. (2009, July 31). Sovereign wealth funds –state investments during the financial crisis. Retrieved from: www.dbresearch.com/PROD/DBR_INTERNET_ENPROD/PROD0000000000244283.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- International Monetary Fund. (2020, September 10). World Currency Composition of Official Foreign Exchange Reserves. Retrieved from: https://data.imf.org/regular.aspx?key=41175. [Google Scholar]
- Tesnerová, K. (2020, May 30). Význam suverénních fondů na celosvětovém finančním trhu. Retrieved from: https://dk.upce.cz//handle/10195/75575. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.