SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Financial Management and Financial Markets|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Chih, H. L., Chih, H. H., Chen, T. Y. (2010). On the determinants of corporate social responsibility: International evidence on the financial Industry. Journal of Business Ethics, 93(1), 115–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klettner, A., Clarke, T., Boersma, M. (2014). The governance of Corporate Sustainability: Empirical Insights into the Development, Leadership and Implementation of Responsible Business Strategy. Journal of Business Ethics, 122(1), 145–165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y.S. (2008). The driver of green innovation and green image – green core competence. Journal of Business Ethics, 81(3), 531–543. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh, N., Jain, S., Sharma, P. (2014). Determinants of proactive environmental management practices in Indian firms: an empirical study. Journal of Cleaner Production, 66, 469–478. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Field, C.B., Barros, V., Stocker, T.F., Qin, D., Dokken, D.J., Ebi, K.L., Mastrandrea, M.D., Mach, K.J., Plattner, G.K., Allen, S.K., Tignor, M., Midgley, P.M. (2012). Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate change Adaptation. Special Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. IPPC, Cambridge & New York: Cambridge University Press. Retrieved from: www.ipcc.ch/report/managing-the-risks-of-extreme-events-and-disasters-to-advance-climate-change-adaptation/ [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IPCC. (2013). Agreed Reference Material for the IPCC Fifth Assessment Report. Retrieved from: http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/ar5/ar5-outline-compilation.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- UNFCCC. (2008). Report of the Conference of the Parties on its Thirteenth Session, Held in Bali from 3 to 15 December 2007. Decisions adopted by the Conference of the Parties. Retrieved from: http://unfccc.int/resource/docs/2007/cop13/eng/06a01. pdf#page=3 [Google Scholar]
- Johannsdottir, L. (2015). Drives of proactive environmental actions of small, medium and large Nordic non-life insurance companies – and insurers as a driving force of actions. Journal of Cleaner Production, 108, 685–698. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kempton, H., Bloomfield, T.A., Hanson, J.L., Limerick, P. (2010). Policy guidance for identifying and effectively managing perpetual environmental impacts from new hardrock mines. Environmental Science & Policy, 13(6), 558-566. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Romančíková, E. (2004). Finančno-ekonomické aspekty ochrany životného prostredia. Bratislava: ECO INSTRUMENT. [Google Scholar]
- Staccione, A., Mysiak, J., Ostoich, M., Marcomini, A. (2019). Financial liability for environmental damage: insurance market in Italy, focus on Veneto region experience. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 26(25), 25749-25761. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Faure, M.G., Partain, R.A. (2019). Insurance for Environmental Damage. Environmental law and economics: Theory and Practice, 233-252. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baumol, W.J., Oates, W.E. (1971). The use of Standards and Prices for the Protection of the Environment. Swedish Journal of Economics, 73, 53-65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miranda, M.L., Hale, B.W. (2002). A taxing environment: Evaluating the multiple objectives of environmental taxes. Environmental Science and Technology, 36(24), 5289-5295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma, B.J., Ye, J.Y., Liu, G., Huang, Y.J. (2020). Adverse selection, limited compensation, and the design of environmental liability insurance contract in the case of enterprise bankruptcy. Managerial and Decision Economic, 41(7), 1327-1337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boonen, T.J. (2019). Equilibrium recoveries in insurance markets with limited liability. Journal of mathematical economics, 85, 38-45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng, Y., Mol, A.P.J., Lu, Y.L., He, G.Z., van Koppen, C.S.A. (2014). Environmental Pollution Liability Insurance in China: In Need of Strong Government Backing. AMBIO, 43(5), 687-702. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y., Lan, Q.Z., Liu, P.J., Ma, L. (2017). Insurance as a market mechanism in managing regional environmental and safety risks. Resources Conservation and Recycling, 124, 62-66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Noda, H. (2019). Disability insurance and environmental tax policy in a zero net emissions society. Applied Economics Letters, 26(18), 1485-1493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boomhower, J. (2019). Drilling Like There’s No Tomorrow: Bankruptcy, Insurance, and Environmental Risk. American Economic Review, 109(2), 391-426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Borisova, V., Samohkina, I., Rybina, L., Kobzhev, O. (2019). Formation of the Environmental Insurance System to Improve the Environmental Safety of the State: The Case of Ukraine. International Journal of Ecology and Development, 34(1), 127-140. [Google Scholar]
- OECD / EEA. (2015). Database on Instruments used for environmental policy and natural resources management. Retrieved from: www2oec.org/ecoinst/querie [Google Scholar]
- Korauš, A. (2007). Environmental insurance. Proceedings of the International Conference “Management of Environment 2007”, Jaslovské Bohunice (pp. 1-8). Retrieved from: www.sszp.eu/wp-content/uploads/b_16-Koraus-1.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.