SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Financial Management and Financial Markets|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Park, K. (2016). FHA loan performance and adverse selection in mortgage insurance. Journal of Housing Economics, 34, 82-97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moss, J. (2017). The similarities and differences between the US housing market in 2017. Internationalbanker. Retrieved from: internationalbanker.com. [Google Scholar]
- Udland, M. (2016, March 7). The US housing market has a major supply problem. Retrieved from : https://www.businessinsider.com/housing-market-supply-problem-2016-3 [Google Scholar]
- Boyd, T. (2014). Property market analysis. The key to looking forward. PRRES. Retrieved from: http://www.prres.net/papers/Boyd_Property_Market_Analysis.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Reed, R., Wu, H. (2010). Understanding property cycles in a residential market. Property management, 28(1), 33-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shim, I., Bogdanova, B., Shek J., Subelyte, A. (2013). Database for policy actions on housing markets. Retrieved from: http://www.bis.org/publ/qtrpdf/r_qt1309i.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Poorvu, W.J. (2003). Financial analysis of real property investments. Harvard Business School. [Google Scholar]
- Scharfstein, D., Sunderam, A. (2014). Market power in Mortgage Lending and the Transmission of Monetary Policy. Harvard University and NBER. [Google Scholar]
- Pinkowish, T.J. (2013). Residential Mortgage Lending: Principles and Practices. Cengage Learning. [Google Scholar]
- Learning, H. (2015). Mortgage Lending Principles and Practices. Hondros Learning. [Google Scholar]
- Moscone, F., Tosetti, E., Canepa, A. (2014). Real estate market and financial stability in US metropolitan areas: A dynamic model with spatial effects. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 6 (50), 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, B., Betzinger, M., Sebastian S. (2017). Housing market stability, mortgage markets structure, and monetary policy: Evidence from the euro area. Journal of Housing Economics, 37, 1-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basten, C., Koch, C. (2015). The causal effect of house prices on mortgage demand and mortgage supply: Evidence from Switzerland. Journal of Housing Economics, 30, 1-22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McCord, M., McGreal, S., Berry, J., Haran, M., Davis, P. (2011). The implications of mortgage finance on housing market affordability. International Journal of Housing markets and analysis, 4(4), 394-417. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Canepa, A, Chini, E. Z. (2016). Dynamic asymmetries in house price cycles: A generalized smooth transition model. Journal of Empirical Finance, 37, 91-103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allen, R., Goetz, E.G. (2020, August 11). A home for xenophobia: U.S. public housing policy under Trump. International Journal of Housing Policy. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1080/19491247.2020.1803533. [Google Scholar]
- Berger, L.M., Heintze, T., Naidich, W.B., Meyers, M.K. (2008). Subsidized housing and household hardship among low-income single-mother households. Journal of Marriage and Family, 70(4), 934–949. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Newman, S. J., Harkness, J. M. (2002). The long-term effects of public housing on self-sufficiency. Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 21(1), 21–43. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bondinuba, B., Stephens, M., Jones, C., Buckley R. (2020). The motivations of microfinance institutions to enter the housing market in a developing country, International Journal of Housing Policy, 20(4), 534-554. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dementiev, N.P. (2012). The current state of mortgages in Russia and the USA. Industrial Development of Russia. Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering SB RAS. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.