SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Financial Management and Financial Markets|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Campbell, J.W., Tobin, I. (2015). Identification and trust in public organizations: A communicative approach. Public Management Review, 8(17), 1065-1084. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tobin, I., Campbell, J.W. (2015). Identification and trust in public organizations a communicative approach. Public Management Review, 8(17), 1065-1084. [Google Scholar]
- Tobin, I., Campbell, J.W., Hyunkukb, L. (2016). At the expense of others: Altruistic helping behaviour, performance management and transformational leadership. Public Management Review, 6(18), 795-818. [Google Scholar]
- Morev, M. V., Kaminskiy V S., (2015). Public administration at the present stage of development of the Russian society. Sotsiologicheskie Issledovaniya, 10, 39. [Google Scholar]
- Trampusch Christine (2015). The financialisation of sovereign debt: An institutional analysis of the reforms in German public debt management. German Politics, (2)24, 24-119. [Google Scholar]
- Vertakova, Yu. V., Polozhentseva, Yu. S, Klevtsova, M. G. (2015). Investment mechanism of stimulation of cluster initiatives in the region. International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference of Social Sciences and Arts SGEM Conference Proceedings: Political Sciences, Law, Finance, Economics and Tourism. Volume II: Finance, Economics and Tourism (pp. 771-779). Albena, Bulgaria. [Google Scholar]
- Zhelyuk, T. L. (2010). Modernization of management system for long-term development of economy. Actual Problems of Economics, 105, 55-61. [Google Scholar]
- Ershova, E., Ershova, I., Kolmykova, T., Devyatilova, A. (2019). The formation of a management system of electronic state and municipal services of the region. Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2019: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020 (pp. 7319-7326). [Google Scholar]
- Ershova, I., Belyaeva, O., Obukhova, A. (2019). Investment in human capital education under the digital economy. Економiчний часопис-XXI, (11-12), 69-77. [Google Scholar]
- Rajskaya, M. V., Sagdeeva, A. A., Panteleeva, Yu. V., Malysheva, T. V., Ershova, I. G. (2019). Differentiated approach problems to innovative development management in russian regions. Humanities and Social Sciences Reviews, 7(4), 1262-1268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deviatilova, A., Ershova, I., Kvashnina, D., Sevryukova, L. (2016). Economic features of human migration. Editor Khalid S. Soliman Vision 2020: Innovation Management, Development Sustainability, and Competitive Economic Growth. Proceedings of the 28th International Business Information Management Association Conference (pp. 2249-2258). [Google Scholar]
- Zaikanov, V. G., Minakova, T. B., Buldakova, E. V. (2015). Principles of GIS support of geoenvironmental mapping at a regional level. Water Resources, 7, (42), 970-974. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kharchenko, E., Garbuz, I. (2016). Mechanisms of national economy and its regions adaptation to the conditions of integration to the world economy. Економiчний часопис-XXI, 3-4-1(157), 28-31. [Google Scholar]
- Kolmykova, T., Emelyanov, S., Merzlyakova, E. (2017). Research of innovative potential of the region. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(3). 276-279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belyaeva, E., Svetovtseva, T. (2016). Main trends of factoring market development at present economic conditions. Економiчний часопис-XXI, 3-4-1(157). 65-67. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.