SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovation and Investment on Industry 4.0|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Ryan, R. M., Deci, E. L. (2000). Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations: Classic definitions and new directions. Contemporary Educational Psychology, 25(1), 54–67. [Google Scholar]
- Bernstein, G. G., Cacioppo, J.T. (2000). Psychobiology and social psychology: Past, present, and future. Personality and social psychology review, 4(1), 3-15. [Google Scholar]
- Crabtree, S. (2013). Worldwide, 13% of employees are engaged at work. Retrieved from: http://www.gallup.com/poll/165269/worldwide-employees-engaged-work.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, F.W. (1911). The principles of scientific management. New York: Harper and Brothers. [Google Scholar]
- Mayo, E. (1933). The human problems of industrial civilization. New York: Macmillan. [Google Scholar]
- Perry-Smith, J.E., Shalley, C.E. (2003). The Social Side of Creativity: a Static and Dynamic Social Network Perspective. Academy of Management Review, 28(1), 89–106. [Google Scholar]
- Maslow, A. (1954). Personality and motivation. New York: Harper. [Google Scholar]
- McClean, E., Collins, C.J. (2019). Expanding the concept of fit in strategic human resource management: An examination of the relationship between human resource practices and charismatic leadership on organizational outcomes. Human Resource Management, 58(2), 187–202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hitka, M., Kozubíková, Ľ., Potkány, M. (2018). Education and gender-based differences in employee motivation. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 19(1), 80–95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soroa, G.G., Balluerka, N., Hommel, B., Aritzeta, A. (2015). Assessing interactions between cognition, emotion, and motivation in creativity: The construction and validation of EDICOS. Thinking Skills and Creativity, 17, 45–58. [Google Scholar]
- Hofstede, G. (1984). The cultural relativity of the quality of life concept. Academy of Management Review, 9(3), 389–98. [Google Scholar]
- Cianci, R., Gambrel, P. (2003). Maslow’s hierarchy of needs: Does it apply in a collectivist culture. Journal of Applied Management and Entrepreneurship, 8(2), 143– 61. [Google Scholar]
- Tay, L., Diener, Ed. (2011). Needs and subjective well-being around the world. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 101(2), 354–65. [Google Scholar]
- McGregor, D. (1960). The human side of enterprise. New York: McGraw-Hill [Google Scholar]
- Vroom, V.H. (1964). Work and motivation. Oxford, UK: Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, X., Wu, J. (2013). Effects of extrinsic and intrinsic motivators on using utilitarian, hedonic, and dual-purposed information systems: A meta-analysis. Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 14(3), 153–91. [Google Scholar]
- Kuvaas, B., Buch, R., Gagné, M.,Dysvik, A. (2016). Do you get what you pay for? Sales incentives and implications for motivation and changes in turnover intention and work effort. Motivation and Emotion, 40(5), 667-80. [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, A. (2019). The strategic human resource management approaches and organisational performance: The mediating role of creative climate. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 16(2), 181–93. [CrossRef]. [Google Scholar]
- Story P., Stasson M., Mahoney J., Hart J. (2008). A two-factor model of achievement motivation. Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 36(5), 707–18. [Google Scholar]
- Deci, Ed.L., Ryan, R.M. (1985). Intrinsic Motivation and Self-determination in Human Behavior. New York: Plenium. [Google Scholar]
- London, A. (2009). The impact of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on job choice in Generation Y. Paper presented at 4th Annual Siena College Student Conference in Business. Retrieved from: http://184.108.40.206/uploadedfiles/home/academics/schools_and_departments/school_o [Google Scholar]
- Cooper, R.B., Jayatilaka, B. (2006). Group creativity: The effects of extrinsic, intrinsic, and obligation motivations. Creativity Research Journal, 18(2), 153–172. [Google Scholar]
- Lowe, D., Levitt, K. J., Wilson, T. (2008). Solutions for Retaining Generation Y Employees in the Workplace. Business Renaissance Quarterly,. [Google Scholar]
- Stachova, K., Stacho, Z., Blstakova, J., Hlatká, M., Kapustina, L.M. (2018). Motivation of employees for creativity as a form of support to manage innovation processes in transportation-logistics companies. Nase More, 65, 180–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jankelová, N., Joniaková, Z., Blštáková, J., Némethová, I. (2017). Readiness of human resource departments of agricultural enterprises for implementation of the new roles of human resource professionals. Agricultural Economics-Zemnedelska Ekonomika, 63(10), 461–70. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.