SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovation and Investment on Industry 4.0|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Golova, A. G. (2013). Megacity: the abode of the consumer. Chelovek, 1, 63-69. [Google Scholar]
- Nevostruev P. Y., Liksutov, M. S. (2016). Marketing concept in the management of public transport in mega polis using smart technologies. Initiatives of the XXI Century, 1, 10-14. [Google Scholar]
- Pankevich, N. V. (2013). Political strategy of Russian urbanization: from world cities to a national network platform. Political studies, 1, 72-85. [Google Scholar]
- Glushchenko, V. M., Novikov, A. N., Pronkin, N. N., Prokofiev, A. I., Shilova, G. F. (2012). Moscow megacity: system analysis, interdisciplinary approach, management information technologies. Moscow: Monograph Language. [Google Scholar]
- Romanova, A. P. (2016). Modern megalopolis as a frontier heterotopia. Scientific notes of the Crimean Federal University named after V. I. Verna sky Philosophy. Political science. Culturology, 68(3), 51-60. [Google Scholar]
- Vulfovich, R. M. (2007). Agglomeration, megalopolis and megacity (correlation of concepts). Eurasian integration: Economics, law, and politics, 2, 91-92. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, T., Zhang, M. B., Tian, X., Wang, S. Y., Hua, G. W. (2020). Spatial differentiation and network externality in pricing mechanism of online car hailing platform. International Journal of Production Economics, 219, 275-283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H., Qiao, H., Wang, S. Y., Li, Y. Z. (2019). Platform competition in peer-to-peer lending considering risk control ability. European Journal of Operational Research, 274(1), 280-290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, X. R., Shang, W., Wang, S. Y. (2019). Text-based crude oil price forecasting: A deep learning approach. International Journal of Forecasting, 35(4), 1548-1560. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gryzunova, N. V., Shuvalova, E. B., Polyakova, A. G., Kerimov, H. (2017). Competitive capacity of companies as a major goal of national monetary policy in the context of financial globalization. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 12(6), 1585-1592. [Google Scholar]
- Asheim, B., Cook, P., Martin, R. (2016). Clusters and Regional development: critical reflections and research. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-9906.2009.00464_5.x. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, Y., Sun, YF., Wei, YHD., Lin, GSC. (2011). De-centering ’spatial fixation’ - patterns of territorialization and regional technological dynamism of ICT centers in China. Journal of economic geography, 11, (1), 119-150. [Google Scholar]
- Paajanen, H, Mansikka, A., Laato, M., Ristamäki, R., Pulkki, P., Kostiainen, S. (2002). Novel serum inflammatory markers in acute appendicitis. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation, 62(8), 579-584. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bezdudnaya, A. G., Treiman, M. G. (2018). Management of the development of the digital economy in the industrial complex of a metropolis. Management of innovative and investment processes for the formation and development of industrial enterprises in the digital economy (pp. 19-23). St. Petersburg. [Google Scholar]
- Gryzunova, N.V., Pyatanova, V.I., Manuylenko, V.V., Ordov, K.V. (2019). Models of credit limit-setting for companies as a means of encouraging competitiveness. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(1), 615-625. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.