SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovation and Investment on Industry 4.0|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Durana, P., Valaskova, K., Vagner, L., Zadnanova, S., Podhorska, I., Siekelova, A. (2020). Disclosure of strategic managers’ factotum: Behavioral incentives of innovative business. International Journal of Financial Studies, 8, 17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ludbrook, F., Frajtova Michalikova, K., Musova, Z., Suler, P. (2019). Business models for sustainable innovation in industry 4.0: Smart manufacturing processes, digitalization of production systems, and data-driven decision making. Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 7(3), 21–26. [Google Scholar]
- Zauskova, A., Lyakina, M., Tretyak, V., Miklencicova, R. (2020). Application of artificial neural networks to cost factors stimulating innovation – The case of Slovakia. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 14(1), 97-105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jakimowicz, A., Rzeczkowski, D. (2019). Do barriers to innovation impact changes in innovation activities of firms during business cycle? The effect of the Polish Green Island. Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 14(4), 631-676. [Google Scholar]
- Hollowell, J. C., Kollar, B., Vrbka, J., Kovalova, E. (2019). Cognitive decision-making algorithms for sustainable manufacturing processes in Industry 4.0: Networked, smart, and responsive devices. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 14(4), 9–15. [Google Scholar]
- Kral, P., Valjaskova, V., Janoskova, K. (2019). Quantitative approach to project portfolio management: proposal for Slovak companies. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(4), 797-814. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bednar, P., Halaskova, M. (2018). Innovation performance and R&D expenditures in Western European regions: divergence or convergence? Journal of International Studies, 11(1), 210-224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Valaskova, K., Bartosova, V., Kubala, P. (2019). Behavioural aspects of the financial decision-making. Organizacija, 52(1), 22-32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bartosova, V., Kral, P. (2016). A methodological framework of financial analysis results objectification in the Slovak Republic, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Business and Economics (pp. 189-197), 17. [Google Scholar]
- Kachuriner, V., Hrushko, M. (2019). Formation of the innovative project financing model in modern conditions. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5(2), 65-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oliinyk, V., Kozmenko, O., Wiebe, I., Kozmenko, S. (2018). Optimal control over the process of innovative product diffusion: The case of Sony corporation. Economics and Sociology, 11(3), 265-285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Durana, P., Zauskova, A., Vagner, L., & Zadnanova, S. (2020). Earnings drivers of slovak manufacturers: Efficiency assessment of innovation management. Applied Sciences, 10(12), 4251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kral, P., Janoskova, K. (2015). Condition of Acceptability of Project Risk in Management of The Project Portfolio. Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences (pp. 345-352), Rajecke Teplice, Slovak Republic. [Google Scholar]
- Frias, K. M., Popovich, D. L., Duhan, D. F., Lusch, R. F. (2020). Perceived market risk in new ventures: A study of early-phase business angel investment screening. Journal of Macromarketing, 40(3), 339-354. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zygmunt, A. (2019). External linkages and intellectual assets as indicators of firms’ innovation activities: results from the Czech Republic and Poland. Oeconomia Copernicana, 10(2), 291-308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nica, E., Potcovaru, A. M., Hurdubei, R. E. (2019). Resilient cyber-physical systems and big data architectures in Industry 4.0: smart digital factories, automated production systems, and innovative sustainable business models. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 14(2), 46-51. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.