SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Collaborative Economics, Digital Platforms and Multimedia|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Alderman, R., et al. (2020). Consumer Law and Policy Relating to Change of Circumstances Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of consumer policy, 43(3), 437-450. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, F., Chen, W. (2020). Did the Consumption Voucher Scheme Stimulate the Economy? Evidence from Smooth Time-Varying Cointegration Analysis. Sustainability 12(12), 4895. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wyrwich-Plotka, S., Witkowski, J. (2016). Virtualization of work in global supply chains. Logforum, 12(4), 301-312. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aktepe, A., Ersoz, S., Toklu, B. (2015). Customer satisfaction and loyalty analysis with classification algorithms and Structural Equation Modeling. Computers & industrial engineering, 86, 95-106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Monk, E., Wagner, B. (2011). Concepts in Enterprise Resource Planning, 4th edition. London: CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Abu Ghazaleh, M., Zabadi, A. M. (2020). Promoting a revamped CRM through Internet of Things and Big Data: an AHP-based evaluation. International journal of organizational analysis, 28(1), 66-91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, S., Hunter, G. (2002). The impact of loyalty with e-CRM software and e-services. International journal of service industry management, 13(5), 452-474. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moravcikova, K., Stefanikova, L., Rypakova, M. (2015). CSR reporting as an important tool of CSR communication. In C. Bektas (Ed.), 4th World Conference On Business, Economics And Management (pp. 332-338). Amsterdam: Elsevier Science BV. [Google Scholar]
- Hasani, B. Z. Z. (2016). Influential factors on reception of technology of customer relationship management (CRM) by employees. International journal of advanced and applied sciences, 3(1), 71-75. [Google Scholar]
- Foltean, F. S., Trif, S. M., Tuleu, D. L. (2018). Customer relationship management capabilities and social media technology use: Consequences on firm performance. Journal of business research, 104, 563-575. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown, R. G., Meyer, R. F. (1961). The fundamental theory of exponential smoothing. Operations Research, 9, 673-685. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jocovic, M., Melovic, B., Vatin, N., Murgul, V. (2014). Modern business strategy Customer Relationship Management in the area of civil engineering. Advances in mechatronics and control engineering III, 678, 644-647. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, M. H., Pei-Hsiang, T., Wang, J., Chun-Shun, L. (2005). A Behavioral Economics Approach to Customer Relationship Management. In Pacific asia conference on information systems 2005 (pp. 712-720). Taipei: Natl Taiwan Univ. [Google Scholar]
- Negoita, O. D., Purcarea, A. A., Popescu, M. A. M. (2018). A model for improving the connection between e-marketing and customers. In C. Bratianu, A. Zbuchea & A. Vitelar (Eds.), Strategica: challenging the status quo in management and economics (pp. 933-942). Bucharest: Polytechnic University of Bucharest. [Google Scholar]
- Zolkepli, I.A., Kamarulzaman, Y. (2011). Exploring the Role of Perceived Media Needs and Technology Characteristics in Determining Social Media Adoption: Conceptual Framework. In H. Fulford (Ed.), 6th European conference on innovation and entrepreneurship, (pp. 1048-1055). Kuala Lumpur: Universiti Malaya Univ Malaya, Grad Sch Business. [Google Scholar]
- Kiron, D., Palmer, D., Phillips, A. N., Kruschwitz, N. (2012). What Managers Really Think About Social Business. Mit sloan management review, 53(4), 51-60. [Google Scholar]
- Villanueva, H. E., Faed, A., Truffa, M. A. (2017). Knowledge Model To Manage Customer Satisfaction Based on Claims. In O. Hussain, L, Jiang, X. Fei, X., C. W. Lan & K. M. Chao (Eds.), 14th international conference on e-business engineering (pp. 195-200). New York: IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Vaziri, J., Beheshtinia, M. A. (2016). A holistic fuzzy approach to create competitive advantage via quality management in services industry. Management decision, 54(8), 2035-2062. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghatak, R. R. (2020). Barriers analysis for customer resource contribution in value co-creation for service industry using interpretive structural modeling. Journal of Modelling in Management, 15(3), 1137-1166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galetto, M., Franceschini, F., Maisano, D. A., Mastrogiacomo, L. (2018). Engineering characteristics prioritisation in QFD using ordinal scales: a robustness analysis. European journal of industrial engineering, 12(2), 151-174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang, H. H. (2007). Critical factors and benefits in the implementation of customer relationship management. Total quality management & business excellence, 18(5), 483-508. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lindgreen, A., Palmer, R., Vanhamme, J., Wouters, J. (2006). A relationship-management assessment tool: Questioning, identifying, and prioritizing critical aspects of customer relationships. Industrial marketing management, 35(1), 57-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, B., Jaber, F., Simkin, L, (2020). A systematic review of the dark side of CRM: the need for a new research agenda. Journal of strategic marketing, 1-19. [Google Scholar]
- Dehghanpouri, H., Soltani, Z., Rostamzadeh, R. (2020). The impact of trust, privacy and quality of service on the success of E-CRM: the mediating role of customer satisfaction. Journal of business & industrial marketing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.