SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Collaborative Economics, Digital Platforms and Multimedia|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- De Keyser, A., Verleye, K., Lemon, K.N., Keiningham, T.L., Klaus, P. (2020). Moving the Customer Experience Field Forward: Introducing the Touchpoints, Context, Qualities (TCQ) Nomenclature. Journal of Service Research, 94(9), 1-23. [Google Scholar]
- Becker, L., Jaakkola, E. (2020). Customer experience: fundamental premises and implications for research. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 48, 630-648. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klaus, P., Maklan, S. (2013). Towards a better measure of customer experience. International Journal of Market Research, 55(2), 227-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schmitt, B. (1999). Experiential Marketing. Journal of Marketing Management, 15(1-3), 53-67. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Havir, D. (2019). Towards fully-fledged conceptualization of customer experience. In Z. Bučková, L. Rusňáková, M. Solík (Eds.). Megatrends and Media: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference Megatrends and Media: Digital Universe (pp. 508-530). Trnava: Faculty of Mass Media Communication, University of SS. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava. [Google Scholar]
- Mehrabian, A., Russell, J.A. (1974). An approach to environmental psychology. Cambridge: MIT Press. [Google Scholar]
- Holbrook, M.B. (1986). Emotions in the consumption experience: toward a new model of consumer behavior. In Peterson, R. A., Hoyer, W.D. and Wilson, W.R. (Eds), The Role of Affect in Consumer Behavior: Emerging Theories and Applications (pp. 17-52). Lexington: Heath. [Google Scholar]
- Gutman, J. (1982). A Means-End Chain Model Based on Consumer Categorization Processes. Journal of Marketing, 46(2), 60-72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Havir, D. (2020). Customer Experience: Taking step back towards the next level. Manuscript submitted for publication. Department of Management, Faculty of Business and Management, Brno University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (2016). A European agenda for the collaborative economy. European Commission. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/vto/policy/european-agenda-collaborative-economy [Google Scholar]
- Schlagwein, D., Schoder, D., Spindeldreher, K. (2019). Consolidated, systemic conceptualization, and definition of the “sharing economy.” Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 71(7), 817-838. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin, C.J. (2016). The sharing economy: A pathway to sustainability or a nightmarish form of neoliberal capitalism? Ecological Economics, 121, 149-159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (2018). The use of the collaborative economy. European Commission. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/commfrontoffice/publicopinion/index.cfm/Survey/getSurveyDetail/instruments/FLASH/search/collaborative/surveyKy/2184 [Google Scholar]
- Hair, J.F., Hult, G.T.M., Ringle, C.M., Sarstedt, M. (2017). A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM). Thousand Oaks: Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Hair, J.F., Risher, J.J., Sarstedt, M., Ringle, C.M. (2019). When to use and how to report the results of PLS-SEM. European Business Review, 31(1), 2-24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarstedt, M., Hair, J.F., Cheah, J.-H., Becker, J.-M., Ringle, C.M. (2019). How to specify, estimate, and validate higher-order constructs in PLS-SEM. Australasian Marketing Journal, 27(3), 197-211. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Denning, S. (2014). An economy of access is opening for business: five strategies for success. Strategy & Leadership, 42(4), 14-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarstedt, M., Mooi, E. (2018). A Concise Guide to Market Research. Berlin: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Roy, S. (2018). Effects of customer experience across service types, customer types and time. Journal of Services Marketing, 32(4), 400-413. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahneman, D. (1999). Objective Happiness. In D. Kahneman, E. Diener, N. Schwarz (Eds.), Well-Being (pp. 3-25). New York: Russell Sage Foundation. [Google Scholar]
- Roediger III, H.L., Zaromb, F.M., Lin, W. (2017) A Typology of Memory Terms. In: Menzel, R. (ed.), Learning Theory and Behavior, Vol. 1 of Learning and Memory: A Comprehensive Reference, 2nd edition, Byrne, J.H. (ed.). pp. 7-19. Oxford: Academic Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weidemann, C.T., Kragel, J.E., Lega, B.C., Worrell, G.A., Sperling, M.R., Sharan, A.D., et al. (2019). Neural activity reveals interactions between episodic and semantic memory systems during retrieval. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 148(1), 1-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Levine, L.J., Lench, H.C., Safer, M.A. (2009). Functions of remembering and misremembering emotion. Applied Cognitive Psychology, 23(8), 1059-1075. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan, R.L., Van Damme, I., Levine, L.J. (2012). Motivation Matters: Differing Effects of Pre-Goal and Post-Goal Emotions on Attention and Memory. Frontiers in Psychology, 3, 1-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Csikszentmihalyi, M. (2000). The Costs and Benefits of Consuming. Journal of Consumer Research, 27(2), 267-272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.