SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Collaborative Economics, Digital Platforms and Multimedia|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Higo, M., Khan, H. T. A. (2014). Global Population Aging: Unequal Distribution of Risks in Later Life between Developed and Developing Countries. Global Social Policy, 15(2), 146-166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan, H.T.A. (2013). Factors Associated with Intergenerational Social Support across the World. Ageing International, 39, 289 – 326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hendricks J., Powell, J.L. (2009) The Welfare State in Post-industrial Society: The Lay of the Land. New York: Springer, New York. [Google Scholar]
- Ritzer, G. (2007). The Globalization of Nothing. CA: Pine Forge Press. [Google Scholar]
- Trosow, S.E. (2000). The coming of post-industrial society: A venture in social forecasting. Library Quarterly, 70(3), 397-399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mura, L., Gontkovicova, B., Dulova Spisakova, E., Hajduova, Z. (2019). Position of Employee Benefits in Remuneration Structure. Transformations in Business & Economics, 18, (2(47)), 156-173 [Google Scholar]
- Meszaros, M., Divekyova, K. (2019). Immediate termination of employment relationship by the employer. Central European Journal of Labour Law and Personnel Management, 2(2), 33-43. [Google Scholar]
- Sal, J., Dedic, M (2020). Application of Modelling Processes and 3D Print on Casting Moulds for Concrete Furniture. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 728, Article Number 012014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rozsa, Z., Kmecova, I. (2020). Cyber vetting prospective employees of SMEs. Journal of International Studies, 13(1), 295-309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bilan, Y., Mishchuk, H., Roshchyk, I., Kmecova, I. (2020). An Analysis of Intellecutal Potential and its Impact on the Social and Economic Development of European Countries. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(1), 22–38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vinuesa, R., Azizpour, H., Leite, I., et al. (2020). The role of artificial intelligence in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals. Nature Communications, 11, Article Number 233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- King, E., Finkelstein, L., Thomas, C., Corrington, A. (2019). Generational Differences At Work Are Small. Thinking They’re Big Affects Our Behaviour. Retrieved from: https://hbr.org/2019/08/generational-differences-at-work-are-small-thinking-theyre-big-affects-our-behavior [Google Scholar]
- Belas, J., Kmecova, I., Cepel, M. (2020). Availability of human capital and the development of the public infrastructure in the context of business activities of SMEs. Administratie si Management Public, 34, 34-27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lorincova, S, Hitka, M., Balazova, Z. (2016). Corporate Culture in Slovak Enterprises as a Factor of HRM Quality - Case Study. International Journal For Quality Research, 10(4), 719-732. [Google Scholar]
- Hitka, M., Kozubikova, L., Potkany, M. (2018). Education and Gender-Based Differences in Employee Motivation. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 19 (1), 80-95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stewart J. S., Goad Oliver, E., Cravens, K. S., Oishi, S. (2017). Managing millennials: Embracing generational differences. Business Horizons, 60(1), 45-54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salahuddin, M. M. (2011). Generational Differences Impact On Leadership Style And Organizational Success. Journal of Diversity Management, 5(2), 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Horsfall, C. (ed.) (2001). Leadership Issues: Raising Achievement. London: Learning and Skills Development Agency. [Google Scholar]
- Jurkiewicz, C.L. (2000). Generation X and the public employee. Public Personnel Management, 29(1), 55 - 1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bartley, S.J., Ladd, P.G., Morris, M.L. (2007). Managing the multigenerational workplace: answers for managers and trainers. CUPA-HR Journal, 58 (1), 28-34. [Google Scholar]
- Bencsik, A., Juhasz, T., Mura, L., Csanadi, A. (2019). Impact of Informal Knowledge Sharing for Organizational Operation. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 7(3), 25-42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.