SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Collaborative Economics, Digital Platforms and Multimedia|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- European Commission Policy (2020). The Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI). European Commission. Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/desi [Google Scholar]
- Tabachnick, B.G., Fidell, L.S. (2013). Using multivariate statistics. Boston: Pearson Education. [Google Scholar]
- Silverman, D. (2017). Doing qualitative research. California: SAGE Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Y., Zhang, J.H., Au, W., Yates, G. (2020) University students’ online learning attitudes and continuous intention to undertake online courses: a self‑ regulated learning perspective. Educational Technology Research and Development, 68(3), 1485-1519 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Davis, F. D. (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Quarterly, 13(3), 319-340 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ertner, P.A., Newby, T.J. (1993). Behaviorism, Cognitivism, Constructivism: Comparing Critical Features from an Instructional Design Perspective. Performance Improvement Quarterly, 26(2), 43-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siemens, G. (2005). Connectivism: A learning theory for the digital age. International Journal of Instructional Technology and Distance Learning, 2(1). [Google Scholar]
- Garrison, D.R. (2011). E-Learning in the 21stcentury: A framework for research and practice. London: Routledge/Taylor and Francis. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garrison, D. R. (January 2, 2018). Designing a Community of Inquiry. Community of Inquiry. Retrieved from: http://www.thecommunityofinquiry.org/editorial9 [Google Scholar]
- Kyungmee, L. (2018). Everyone already has their community beyond the screen: reconceptualizing online learning and expanding boundaries. Educational Technology Research and Development, 66(5), 1255-1268 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hare C. (2019, Aug 27). Beyond Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Constructivism: Learning for the 21st Century. Age of Awareness. Retrieved from: https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/beyond-behaviorism-cognitivism-and-constructivism-learning-for-183a5525defd [Google Scholar]
- Open Data Charter. (2020, Sep). Principles. Open Data Charter. Retrieved from: https://opendatacharter.net/principles/ [Google Scholar]
- Coughlan, T., (2020). The use of open data as a material for learning. Educational Technology Research and Development, 68(1), 383-411 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hewlett Foundation (2020, Sep) Open Education Defined. William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. Retrieved from: https://hewlett.org/strategy/open-education/ [Google Scholar]
- Crusoe, D. (2016). Data Literacy defined pro populo: To read this article, please provide a little information. The Journal of Community Informatics 12(3), 27-46 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.