SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Collaborative Economics, Digital Platforms and Multimedia|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Avdeenko, T.V., Aletdinova, A.A. (2017). Digitalization of the economy on the basis of improving expert knowledge management system. Scientific and Technical Journal of St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Economic sciences, 10, 47-55. [Google Scholar]
- Larin, O.N., Kupriyanovsky, V.P. (2018). Transformation of the market of transport and logistics services in the context of the digitalization of the economy. International Journal of Information Technologies, 5, 31-35. [Google Scholar]
- Emelyanov, N.V. (2019). Digitalization of the economy as a factor in ensuring the national security of Russia. Economic growth: problems, patterns, prospects, 5, 89-93 [Google Scholar]
- Plotnikov, V. A. (2018). Digitalization of production: theoretical essence and development prospects in the Russian economy. News of St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 4, 112-115. [Google Scholar]
- Merenkov, A.O. (2017). Industry 4.0: German experience in the development of digital transport and logistics. Management, 4, 15-22. [Google Scholar]
- Tugashev, A.A. (2018). Economics and logistics in the digitalization of the transport industry. Scientific publications, 2, 44-53. [Google Scholar]
- Stroeva, O. A. (2018). Transformation of the national economy: destructive development and digitalization. Arrigiev readings on the topic: “Formation of a new paradigm of economic thinking of the 21st century”, 289-294. [Google Scholar]
- Abdyusheva, D.R., Merenkov, A.O., Stepanov, A.A. (2018). Conditions for building a marketing system of “digital” transport and logistics in the management of competitiveness “. Management, 3, 21-27. [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov, I.A. (2018). Robots, autonomous robotic systems, artificial intelligence, and the issues of transforming the market of transport and logistics services in the context of the digitalization of the economy. International Journal of Open Information Technologies, 5, 41-49. [Google Scholar]
- Merenkov, A.O. (2018). Digital economy: transport management and intelligent transport systems. E-Management, 1, 11-19. (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ershova, I., Karakulin, A., Guselnikova, L. (2018). Assessment of the impact of the globalization level of the country on the main macroeconomic indicators. 5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on social sciences and arts SGEM (43-52). Sofia: Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Akberdina, V., Kalinina, A., Vlasov, A. (2018). Transformation stages of the Russian industrial complex in the context of economy digitization. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 16(4), 201-211. (In Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mashkina, N., Yakimova, E. (2020). Digital finance as a part of the world economy. Social science, education and human science, 274-280. [Google Scholar]
- Koryakov, A. G. (2018). Digitalization of the Russian economy as an urgent task of public administration. Actual problems of economic development in modern conditions, 4, 119-125. [Google Scholar]
- Zozulya, D.M. (2018). Digitalization of the Russian economy and Industry 4.0: challenges and prospects. Issues of innovative economy, 1, 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Kolmykova, T., Lukianykhina, O., Baistriuchenko, N., Lykianykhin, V. (2015). International integration in innovative development of economy. Problems and Perspectives in Managemen, 13(1), 203-207 [Google Scholar]
- Anisimov, A.Y., Kostyukhin, Y.Y., Skryabin, O.O., Zhaglovskaya, A.V., Androsova, I.V. (2017). National innovation system as a model of economic development. International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research, 8(3), 2075-2082. [Google Scholar]
- Tciklauri, V., Devyatilova, A., Artemov, R., Markina, S. (2017). Shadow globalization as a threat to world economic growth. In: Soliman, K.S. (Eds.), Proceedings of the 29th International Business Information Management Association Conference - Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020: From Regional Development Sustainability to Global Economic Growth (2478-2488). Vienna: Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Markina, S.A., Klimenko, P.A., Mashkina, N.A. (2017). The influence of processes of financial globalization and transformation on the world financial and credit system. 4th International multidisciplinary scientific conference on social sciences and ARTS S GEM 2017 (847-852). Sofia: Proceedings Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Yudina, T.N. (2016). Digitalization in the context of the conjugation of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Silk Road Economic Bel. Philosophy of Economics, 4, 161-171. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.