SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Collaborative Economics, Digital Platforms and Multimedia|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Astrachan, J.H., Jaskiewicz, P. (2008). Emotional returns and emotional costs in privately held family businesses: Advancing traditional business valuation. Family Business Review, 21(2), 139-149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bacci, S., Cirillo, A., Mussolino, D., Terzani, S. (2018). The influence of family ownership dispersion on debt level in privately held firms. Small Business Economics, 51(3), 557-576. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Berrone, P., Cruz, C., Gomez-Mejia, L. R. (2012). Socioemotional Wealth in Family Firms: Theoretical Dimensions, Assessment Approaches, and Agenda for Future Research. Family Business Review, 25(3), 258-279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Binz, C. A., Ferguson, K. E., Pieper, T. M., Astrachan, J. H. (2017). Family business goals, corporate citizenship behaviour and firm performance: disentangling the connections. International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, 16(12), 34-56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cabrera-Suárez, M. K., Déniz-Déniz, M. D. L. C., Martín-Santana, J. D. (2014). The setting of non-financial goals in the family firm: The influence of family climate and identification. Journal of Family Business Strategy, 5(3), 289-299. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cennamo, C., Berrone, P., Cruz, C., Gomez–Mejia, L. R. (2012). Socioemotional wealth and proactive stakeholder engagement: Why family–controlled firms care more about their stakeholders. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36(6), 1153-1173. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gómez-Mejía, L. R., Haynes, K. T., Núñez-Nickel, M., Jacobson, K. J., Moyano-Fuentes, J. (2007). Socioemotional wealth and business risks in family controlled firms: Evidence from Spanish olive oil mills. Administrative science quarterly, 52(1), 106-137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lardon, A., Deloof, M., Jorissen, A. (2017). Outside CEOs, board control and the financing policy of small privately held family firms. Journal of Family Business Strategy, 8(1), 29-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Machek, O., Hnilica, J. (2014). Do family firms use less debt than other firms? Empirical evidence from the Czech medium and large companies. In F. Batzias, N. E. Mastorakis & C. Guarnaccia, Recent Advances in Energy, Environment and Financial Planning: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Development, Energy, Environment and Economics (pp. 232-236). Italy: North Atlantic University Union. [Google Scholar]
- Marszalek, J. (2018). Personal determinants of the family business capital structure - Central and Eastern European analysis. In Proceedings of the 10th International scientific conference New challenges of economic and business development - 2018: productivity and economic growth (pp. 432-442). Riga: University of Latvia. [Google Scholar]
- Martínez-Romero, M. J., Rojo-Ramírez, A. A. (2016). SEW: Looking for a definition and controversial issues. European Journal of Family Business, 6(1), 1-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martínez-Romero, M. J., Martínez-Alonso, R., Casado-Belmonte, M. P. (2020). The influence of socio-emotional wealth on firm financial performance: evidence from small and medium privately held family businesses. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 40(1), 7-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michiels, A., Molly, V. (2017). Financing decisions in family businesses: a review and suggestions for developing the field. Family Business Review, 30(4), 369-399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sciascia, S., Mazzola, P., Kellermanns, F.W. (2014). Family management and profitability in private family-owned firms: introducing generational stage and the socioemotional wealth perspective. Journal of Family Business Strategy, 5(2), 131-137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vandekerkhof, P., Steijvers, T., Hendriks, W., Voordeckers, W. (2015). The effect of organizational characteristics on the appointment of nonfamily managers in private family firms: The moderating role of socioemotional wealth. Family Business Review, 28(2), 104-122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zellweger, T.M., Astrachan, J. H. (2008). On the emotional value of owning a firm. Family Business Review, 21(4), 347-363. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zona, F. (2016). CEO leadership and board decision processes in family-controlled firms: comparing family and non-family CEOs. Small Business Economics, 47(3), 735-753. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.