SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Collaborative Economics, Digital Platforms and Multimedia|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Murray, A., Skene, K., Haynes, K. (2017). The circular economy: an interdisciplinary exploration of the concept and application in a global context. J. Bus. Ethics, 140(3), 369-380. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Babbitt, C.W., Gaustad, G., Fisher, A. (2018). Closing the loop on circular economy research: from theory to practice and back again. Resour. Conserv. Recycl., 135, 1-2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hofmann, F. (2019). Circular business models: business approach as driver or obstructer of sustainability transitions? J. Clean. Prod., 224, 361-374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bednarik, J. (2019). Change of paradigm in personnel strategy - corporate social responsibility and internal communication. Communication Today, 10(2), 42-56. [Google Scholar]
- Alfredsson, E. Bengtsson, M. (2018). Why achieving the Paris Agreement requires reduced overall consumption and production. Sustain. Sci. Pract. Policy., 14, 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Kantar. (2020). Covid-19 Barometer. Retrieved from http://www.kantar.com/campaigns/covid-19-barometer [Google Scholar]
- Butcher, B., Massey J. (2020). Are ethnic minorities being hit hardest by coronavirus? The BBC, Retrieved from: https://www.bbc.co.sk/news/uk-52219070 [Google Scholar]
- Hardingham, E., Vrbka, J., Kliestik, T., Kliestikova, J. (2018). Will cognitive technology-driven automation lead to econoimc growth? Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 6, 13-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fox, M.A. (2018). Drive-in theatres, technology, and cultural change. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 13, 24-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meila, A.D. (2019). Regulating the sharing economy at the local level: How the technology of online labor platforms can shape the dynamics of urban environments. Geopolitics, History, and International Relations, 10, 181-187. [Google Scholar]
- Loucanova, M., Olsiakova, M., Drlickova, E. (2018). Regional marketing and business in context „act locally“, think globally“. In: Kliestik, T. (Eds.). Globalization and its socio-economic consequences (681-687). Rajecke Teplice: Conference Proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- Robinson, A.A., Levac, L. (2018). Tranformative learning in developing as an engaged global citizen. Journal of transformative education, 16, 108-129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frewer, L. (2004). The public and effective risk communication. Toxicol. Lett.149, 391-397. [Google Scholar]
- Arvai, J., Rivers, L. (2014). Effective risk communication. Routledge: London, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, W.H., Malek, K. Roberts, K.R. (2019). The effectiveness of green advertising in the convention industry: an application of a dual coding approach and the norm activation model. J.Hosp. Tour. Manag, 39, 185-192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VUB. Retrieved from: https://www.vub.sk/o-banke/profil-banky/#tab_3 [Google Scholar]
- VUB. Retrieved from: https://www.vub.sk/spolocenska-zodpovednost/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.