SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Rhodes, M. (1996). Globalization and the West European Welfare States: A Critical Review of Recent Debates. Journal of European Social Policy, 6(4), 305–327. [Google Scholar]
- Swank, D. (2002). Global Capital, Political Institutions and Policy Change in the Developed Welfare States. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Ghose, A. K. (2003). Jobs and Incomes in a Globalizing World. Geneva: International Labour Office. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (2020). Retrieved from: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/industry/corporate-social-responsibility_en. [Google Scholar]
- European Commison (2019). Commission Staff Working document - Corporate Social Responsibility, Responsible Business Conduct, and Business and Human Rights: Overview of Progress, SWD(2019) 143 final, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- Sheldon, P. J., Park, S.Y. (2011). An exploratory study of corporate social responsibility in the US travel industry. Journal of Travel Research, 50, 392–407. [Google Scholar]
- Holcomb, J. L., Upchurch, R. S., Okumus, F. (2007). Corporate social responsibility: What are the top hotel companies reporting? International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 19, 461–475. [Google Scholar]
- Burns, P. M., Cowlishaw, C. (2014). Climate change discourses: How UK airlines communicate their case to the public. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 22(5), 750–767. [Google Scholar]
- Bonilla-Priego, M. J., Font, X., Pacheco, R. (2014). Corporate sustainability reporting index and baseline data for the cruise industry. Tourism Management, 44, 149–160. [Google Scholar]
- Perez, A., Rodrıguez Del Bosque, I. (2014). Sustainable development and stakeholder relations management: Exploring sustainability reporting in the hospitality industry from an SD-SRM approach. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 42, 174–187. [Google Scholar]
- Font, X., Walmsley, A., Cogotti, S., McCombes, L., Hausler, N. (2012). Corporate social responsibility: The disclosure–performance gap. Tourism Management, 33, 1544–1553. [Google Scholar]
- Weston, R., Guia, J., Mihalič, T., Prats, L., Blasco, D., Ferrer-Roca, N., Lawler, M., Jarratt, D. (2019). Research for TRAN Committee – European tourism: recent developments and future challenges. European Parliament, Policy Department for Structural and Cohesion Policies, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- National Strategy for Sustainable Development of Tourism in the Republic of Bulgaria. Updated version 2014-2030. [Google Scholar]
- Nikolov, E. (2017). Otsenka na socialnata otgovornost na balgarskite proizvoditeli na velosipedi. Upravlenie na znanieto, informatsiata i ikonomicheskia rastezh. Almanah nauchni izsledvania, 24, part II. [Google Scholar]
- Atanasova, L. (2014). Korporativna socialna otgovornost na hotelite v Bulgaria: e li tya instrument za internet marketing?. Upravlenski praktiki, BFU, 1, 117-126. [Google Scholar]
- Global Reporting Initiative. (2013). The external assurance of sustainability reporting. Amsterdam, The Netherlands; The International Integrated Reporting Council. The International <IR> Framework. [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/95/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 2014 amending Directive 2013/34/EU as regards disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by certain large undertakings and groups, Official Gazette of the European Union L 330. [Google Scholar]
- Hopkins, M. (2005). Measurement of corporate social responsibility. International journal of management and decision making, 6(3-4), 213-234. [Google Scholar]
- Gorcheva, T., Lyubenov, Z., Savcheva, V. (2013). Realizirane na korporativnata socialna otgovornost – savremenni izmerenia. Dialog. INI, extraordinary thematic, 2, 12-26. [Google Scholar]
- Bakardzhieva, R. (2018). Korporativnata socialna otgovornost v konteksta na globalnata veriga na dostavki. Busines posoki, 2, 25-38. [Google Scholar]
- Teixeira Da Silva, S., A. Morais, Curto, J. (2013). Disclosure of R&D activities. Global Business Perspectives, 1(4), 391–417. [Google Scholar]
- Gelb, D. S. (2002). Intangible assets and firms’ disclosures: An empirical investigation. Journal of business finance & accounting, 29(3–4), 457–476. [Google Scholar]
- Meek, G. K., C. B. Roberts, Gray, S. J. (1995). Factors influencing voluntarily annual report disclosure by US, UK, and continental European multinational corporations. Journal of international business studies, 26(3), 555–572. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, S., Higgins, A. D. (2006). Australia’s switch to international financial reporting standards: A perspective from account preparers. Accounting and Finance, 46(4), 629– 652. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, L. S., Manh, D. T., Hong, N. T. H., Le, Q.H. (2017). Factors affecting disclosure levels of environmental accounting information: the case of Vietnam. Accounting and Finance Research, 6(4), 255-264. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.