SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Salo, E. (2014). Adaptation of Maspart.com to Russian e-commerce. Retrieved from: https://www.theseus.fi/bitstream/handle/10024/71084/Esko%20Salo.pdf?sequence=1 [Google Scholar]
- Laudon, K., Traver, C. (2017). E-commerce 2017: Business, Technology, Society. 13th edition. Pearson Education, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Turban E., Outland J., King D., Lee J.K., Liang T., Turban D.C., (2018). Electronic Commerce 2018, A Managerial and Social Networks Perspective. 9th edition. Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ray, S. (2011). Emerging Trend of E-Commerce in India: Some Crucial Issues, Prospects and Challenges. Computer Engineering and Intelligent Systems, 2(5), 17-35. [Google Scholar]
- Turban, E., Lee, J., King, D. (2006). Electronic Commerce: A Managerial Perspective, Prentice Hall. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Q. (2009). İntroduction to E-commerce, Tsinghua University Press: Springer. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohamed E., Wang P., Elhadi O. (2014). E-commerce in Sudan: The Reality and Prospects. In Q. Hu (Ed.), Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation. (pp. 82-88), Changsha: China. [Google Scholar]
- Starostin, V., Chernova, V. (2016). E-commerce development in Russia: trends and prospects. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 21(5). [Google Scholar]
- Bucko, J., Kakalejcik, L., Ferencova, M. (2018). Online shopping: Factors that affect consumer purchasing behavior. Cogent Business & Management, 5(1), Art. No. 1535751. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, S., Chang, Y. (2019). Cross-border e-commerce: consumer’s intention to shop on foreign websites. Internet Research, 29(6), 1256-1279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bredzel-Skoweraa, K., Ture, T. (2015). The Prospects of E-commerce in Poland. Procedia Computer Science, 65, 1114-1123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ayo Ch. (2006). The Prospects of E-Commerce Implementation in Nigeria. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 11(3). [Google Scholar]
- Nathan, R., Victor, V., Lay, G., Kot, S. (2019). Electronic commerce for home-based businesses in emerging and developed economy. Eurasian Business Review, 9(4), 463-483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chin A., Wafa S., Ooi A. (2009). The Effect of Internet Trust and Social Influence towards Willingness to Purchase Online in Labuan, Malaysia. İnternational Business Research, 2(2), 72-81. [Google Scholar]
- Bae, S., Lee, T. (2011). Gender differences in consumers’ perception of online consumer reviews. Electronic Commerce Research, 11(2), 201-214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McLaughlin C., McCauley L., Prentice G., Verner E., Loane S. (2020). Gender differences using online auctions within a generation Y sample: An application of the theory of Planned Behaviour. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. 56, Art. No. 102181. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mann M., Liu-Thompkins Y. (2019). Shopping online? The role of imagination and gender. European Journal of Marketing, 53(12), 2604-2628. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suleymanov, E., Ibrahimova, Kh. (2018). Perspectives of E-Commerce Development in Azerbaijan. SSRN Electronic Journal, Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3299851 [Google Scholar]
- Information Society. Statistical publication. (2020). State Statistical Committee. Retrieved from: https://www.stat.gov.az/source/information_society [Google Scholar]
- Tomar V., Khattri V. (2019). Internet usage and its impact on perception towards online shopping. Pacific Business Review International, 12(6), 47-60. [Google Scholar]
- Azerbaijan: Country Digital Development Overview (2019). Asian Development Bank. Retrieved from: https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/institutional-document/484586/aze-digital-development-overview.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Measuring digital development. Facts and figures. (2019). International Telecommunication Union. Retrieved from: https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Statistics/Pages/facts/default.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Internet World Stats. Retrieved from: https://www.internetworldstats.com/ [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD B2C E-Commerce Index 2019. United Nations Conference on Trade and Development. Retrieved from: https://unctad.org/en/PublicationsLibrary/tn_unctad_ict4d14_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.