SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Hallikainen, H., Savimaki, E., Laukkanen, T. (2020). Fostering B2B sales with customer big data analytics. Industrial Marketing Management, 86. [Google Scholar]
- Shahbaz, M., Gao, C., Zhai, L., Shahzad, F., Abbas, A., Zahid, R. (2020). Investigating the Impact of Big Data Analytics on Perceived Sales Performance: The Mediating Role of Customer Relationship Management Capabilities. Complexity, 2020, 5186870. [Google Scholar]
- Nithya, N., Kiruthika, R. (2020). Impact of Business Intelligence Adoption on performance of banks: a conceptual framework. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Serova, E. (2019). Artificial Intelligence for Analysis of Collaborative Consumer Networks Management. In P. Griffiths & M. N. Kabir (Eds.), Proceedings of the European Conference on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics ECIAIR 2019 (pp. 304-311). Oxford, England: ECIAIR. [Google Scholar]
- Atanasova, V. (2018). Advantages and Deficiencies in the Use of CRM in Hotels. Scientific Papers-Series Management Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 18(4), 47-51. [Google Scholar]
- Cosgrave, D., O’Dwyer, M. (2020). Ethical standards and perceptions of CRM among millennial consumers. International Marketing Review, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez, M., Peterson, R. M., Krishnan, V. (2018). Impact of CRM technology on sales process behaviors: empirical results from US, Europe, and Asia. Journal of Business-To-Business Marketing, 25(1), 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, M. (2020, September 17). 8 CRM Statistics You Need to Know for 2020. Retrieved from: https://www.superoffice.com/blog/crm-software-statistics/ [Google Scholar]
- Nazari-Shirkouhi, S., Keramati, A., Rezaie, K. (2015). Investigating the Effects of Customer Relationship Management and Supplier Relationship Management on New Product Development. Tehnicki Vjesnik-Technical Gazette, 22(1), 191-200. [Google Scholar]
- Santouridis, I., E. Tsachtani (2015). Investigating the Impact of CRM Resources on CRM Processes: a Customer Life-Cycle Based Approach in the Case of a Greek Bank. Procedia Economics and Finance, 19, 19-304. [Google Scholar]
- Totah, Z. (2020, April 29). CRM Requirements Checklist and Evaluation. Retrieved from: https://www.selecthub.com/customer-relationship-management/crm-require ments-checklist-and-downloadable-template/ [Google Scholar]
- Islamgaleyev, A., Petrova, M., Kurenkeyeva, G., Shalbayeva, S., Kadirbergenova, A. (2020). Increasing Customer Focus in Metal Trading. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8(1), 604-617. [Google Scholar]
- Harrigan, P., Miles, M. P., Fang, Y. L., Roy, S. K. (2020). The role of social media in the engagement and information processes of social CRM. International Journal of Information Management, 54, 102151. [Google Scholar]
- Eng, T. Y., Ozdemir, S., Gupta, S., Kanungo, R. P. (2020). International social entrepreneurship and social value creation in cause-related marketing through personal relationships and accountability. International Marketing Review, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Bonney, L., Plouffe, C. R., Hochstein, B., Beeler, L. L. (2020). Examining salesperson versus sales manager evaluation of customer opportunities: A psychological momentum perspective on optimism, confidence, and overconfidence. Industrial Marketing Management, 88, 339-351. [Google Scholar]
- Libai, B., Bart, Y., Gensler, S., Hofacker, C. F., Kaplan, A., Kotterheinrich, K., Kroll, E. B. (2020). Brave New World? On AI and the Management of Customer Relationships. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 51, 44-56. [Google Scholar]
- Stormi, K., Lindholm, A., Laine, T., Korhonen, T. (2020). RFM customer analysis for product-oriented services and service business development: an interventionist case study of two machinery manufacturers. Journal of Management & Governance, 24(3), 623-653. [Google Scholar]
- Lam, H. Y., Tsang, Y. P., Wu, C. H., Tang, V. (2020). Data analytics and the P2P cloud: an integrated model for strategy formulation based on customer behaviour. Peer-To-Peer Networking and Applications, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z., Dai, Y. (2020). Combination classification method for customer relationship management. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 32(5), 1004-1022. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, B., Chen, J., Foroudi, P., Yu, X., Chen, CHS. Yen, D. A. (2020). Impact of CRM strategy on relationship commitment and new product development: mediating effects of learning from failure. Journal of Strategic Marketing, forthcoming article. [Google Scholar]
- Castagna, F., Centobelli, P., Cerchione, R., Esposito, E., Oropallo, E., Passaro, R. (2020). Customer Knowledge Management in SMEs Facing Digital Transformation. Sustainability, 12(9), 3899. [Google Scholar]
- McLaughlin, M., Marvin, R., Sevilla, G. (2020, April 10). The Best CRM Software for 2020. Retrieved from: https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-crm-software [Google Scholar]
- Capterra - CRM Software. (2020, September 10). Retrieved from: https://www.capterra.com/customer-relationship-management-software/ [Google Scholar]
- Agarski, B., Hadzistevic, M., Budak, I., Moraca, S., Vukelic, D. (2019). Comparison of approaches to weighting of multiple criteria for selecting equipment to optimize performance and safety. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, 25(2), 228-240. [Google Scholar]
- Carlsson, C., Fuller, R. (1996). Fuzzy multiple criteria decision making: recent developments. Fuzzy Sets Syst, 78, 139-153. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.