SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Porter, M. E. (1998). The competitive advantage of nations. New York: Free Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kotler, P., Keller, K. (2013). Marketing management. Praha: Grada Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Koneczna, R., Kulczycka, J. (2011). Export competitiveness of polish environmental products in select manufacturing sectors. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 20(6), 1531-1539. [Google Scholar]
- Winroth, M., Almstrom, P., Andersson, C. (2016). Sustainable production indicators at factory level. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 27(6), 842-873. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jovane, F., Yoshikawa, H., Alting, L. et al. (2008). The incoming global technological and industrial revolution towards competitive sustainable manufacturing. CIRP Annals Manufacturing Technology, 57(2), 641-659. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi, J. K., Schuessler, R., Ising, M. et al. (2018). A pathway towards sustainable manufacturing for mid-size manufacturers. Procedia CIRP, 69(1), 230-235. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Habanik, J., Martosova, A., Letkova, N. (2020). The impact of managerial decision-making on employee motivation in manufacturing companies. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(2), 38-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alkhurshan, M., Rjoub, H. (2020). The scope of an integrated analysis of trust switching barriers, customer satisfaction and loyalty. Journal of Competitiveness, 12(2), 5-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, Y., Lai, K. K. (2012). The effect of corporate social responsibility on brand loyalty: the mediating role of brand image. Journal of Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 25(3-4), 249-263. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anthony, R. N. (2007). The trouble with profit maximization. In Y. Biondi, A. Canziani & T. Kirat (Eds.), The Firm as an Entity: Implications for Economics, Accounting and the Law (pp. 201–215). London: Routledge. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hise, Characklis, G. W., Kern J. et al. (2016). Evaluating the relative impacts of operational and financial factors on the competitiveness of an algal biofuel production facility. Bioresource Technology, 220(1), 271-281. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abbassi, A., Dakhlaoui, A., Tamini, L. D. (2020). Minimum price policy impact in the Tunisian dairy sector. Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies, vol. ahead-of-print, no. ahead-of-print. [Google Scholar]
- Zamkova, M., Blaskova, V. (2013). The differences in the marketability of organic products in Greece and the Czech Republic. Agricultural Economics, 59(5), 219-226. [Google Scholar]
- Publications Office of the European Union. (2019, June 10). Flash Eurobarometer 256: Europeans’ attitudes towards the issue of sustainable consumption and production. https://europa.eu/.data.europa.eu/euodp/en/data/dataset/S704_256 [Google Scholar]
- Mlazovsky, M., Jaderna, E., Prikrylova, J. (2019). The green consumer in the Czech Republic. In D. Pavlů & P. Mejerik (Eds.), Creative strategy/strategy of creativity: Conference Proceedings From the International Scientific Conference (pp. 72-84). Praha: Professional Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Wilhelm, M. M., Blome, C., Bhakoo, V., Paulraj, A. (2016). Sustainability in multi-tier supply chains: Understanding the double agency role of the first-tier supplier. Journal of Operations Management, 41(1), 42-60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quarshie, A. M., Salmi, A., Leuschner, R. (2016). Sustainability and corporate social responsibility in supply chains: The state of research in supply chain management and business ethics journals. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 22(2), 82-97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng, X., Xu, Y. (2017). Consumers’ responses to corporate social responsibility initiatives: the mediating role of consumer-company identification. Journal of Business Ethics, 142(3), 515-526. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheth, J. N., Newman B. I., Gross, B. L. (1991). Why we buy what we buy: A theory of consumption values. Journal of Business Research, 22(2), 159-170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sweeney, J. C., Soutar, G. N. (2001). Consumer perceived value: The development of a multiple item scale. Journal of Retailing, 77(2), 203-220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, W., Wong, J. K. W. (2016). Key activity areas of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in the construction industry: A study of China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 113(1), 850-860. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Global Reporting Initiative. (2020). GRI standards download center. globalreporting.org/. https://www.globalreporting.org/standards/gri-standards-download-center/ [Google Scholar]
- Steinerova, M., Vaclavikova, A., Mervart, R. (2008). Společenská odpovědnost firem průvodce nejen pro malé a střední podniky. csr-online.cz/. https://csr-online.cz/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BLF_pruvodce_CSR.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Klimkiewicz, K., Oltra, V. (2017). Does CSR enhance employer attractiveness? The role of millennial job seekers’ attitudes. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 24(5), 449-463. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vercic, A. T., Coric, D. S. (2018). The relationship between reputation, employer branding and corporate social responsibility. Public Relations Review, 44(4), 444-452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.