SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 92, 2021The 20th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Consumer Claims|
|Published online||13 January 2021|
- Rehak, D., Senovsky, P., Hromada, M. Lovecek, T. (2019). Complex approach to assessing resilience of critical infrastructure element. International journal of critical infrastructure, 25, 125 -138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boros, M., Lenko, F. (2019). Possibility of transmission system disruption by intruder. In J. Bujnak & M. Guagliano (Eds.), Proceedings of the 13th International Scientific Conference on Sustainable, Modern and Safe Transport TRANSCOM 2019 (pp. 1266- 1272). Novy Smokovec: Transportation Research Procedia. [Google Scholar]
- Boros, M., Kutaj, M., Maris, L. (2018). Development of security at the local level through practical students training. In L. G. Chova, M. Kutaj, L. Maris & A. Veľas (Eds.), Proceedings of the 12th international conference International Technology, Education and Development Conference (pp. 725-729). Valencia: Iated-int assoc. technology education and development. [Google Scholar]
- Masar, M., Hudakova, M. (2019). Project risk management in the context of industry 4.0. In M. Kordos (Ed.), Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference on The Impact of Industry 4.0 on Job Creation, (pp. 145-154). Trencianske Teplice: Alexander Dubcek Univ Trencin. [Google Scholar]
- Hofreiter, L. (2002). Bezpečnostný manažment. Žilina: Žilinská univerzita v Žiline. [Google Scholar]
- Dolnak, I., Litvik, J. (2018). Methods of traffic load balancing in high-speed otpical systems. In F. Jakab (Ed.), Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on emerging elearning technologies and applications (pp. 123-126). Stary Smokovec: IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Accou, G. Reniers, (2019). Developing a method to improve safety management systems based on accident investigations: The SAfety FRactal ANalysis. Safety Science, 115, 285-293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oh W-Y, Chang Y. K, Kim T-Y. (2018). Complementary or Substitutive Effects? Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Management, 44(7), 2716-2739. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hudakova, M., Luskova, M. (2016). Global environment impacts on enterprise risk management. In T. Kliestik (Ed.), Proceedings of the 16th international scientific conference Globalization and its socio-economic consequences (pp 694-701). Zilina: University of Zilina. [Google Scholar]
- Duan, H. B., Zhang, G. P., Wang, S. Y., Fan, Y. (2019). Integrated benefit-cost analysis of China’s optimal adaptation and targeted mitigation. Ecological Economics, 160, 160-76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sartori, D., Catalano G., Genco, M., Pancotti, Ch., Sirtori, E., Vignetti, S., Del Bo, Ch. (2014, December). Guide to Cost-Benefit Analysis of Investment Projects. Economic appraisal tool for Cohesion Policy 2014-2020. https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docgener/studies/pdf/cba_guide.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Arroyo, P., Mourgues, C., Flager, F., Correa M. G. (2018). A new method for applying choosing by advantages (CBA) multicriteria decision to a large number of design alternatives. Energy and Buildings, 16, 16-30. [Google Scholar]
- Valaskova, K., Kliestik, T., Svabova, L. (2018). Financial Risk Measurement and Prediction Modelling for Sustainable Development of Business Entities Using Regression Analysis. Sustainability, 10(7), 2144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lovecek, T., Ristvej, J. (2010). Quantitative assessment parameters of the protection level of national strategic sites in the EU. In C. A. Brebbia (Ed.), Risk analysis VII: simulation and hazard mitigation & brownfields V: prevention, assessment, rehabilitation and development of brownfield sites: Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computer Simulation in Risk Analysis and Hazard Mitigation (pp 69-80). Algarve: WIT Press. [Google Scholar]
- Kampova, K., Lovecek, T., Rehak, D. (2020). Quantitative approach to physical protection systems assessment of critical infrastructure elements: Use case in Slovak Republic. International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection, 30, 100376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.